Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Let's Simplify Things

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Let's Simplify Things
« on: September 20, 2016, 05:00:06 PM »
Here are some quotes from Gus from his presser today, courtesy of the dot I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth..

"I've been at Auburn for seven years now, experienced some very good times, a few rough times," Malzahn said. "The last two losses have probably hurt me worse than any of the others. I fully understand our fan base is disappointed, and they should be.

"The bottom line is we've got to coach our players better, and that starts with me. The fact is, we're close. As a matter of fact, we're real close to being a good team and we're going to get this thing turned around."

He's right on both counts, IMO.  His fan base is disappointed.  Are they real close to turning it around?  Well, it's not a matter of the team "getting it" or gellin' like a felon.  This team is talented, top to bottom.  The defense has been salty and sexy from word go.  Our backs have proven they can get it done at this level.  Our line is okay but could be better.  You can laugh at this all you want but we've got talented receivers out the wazoo.  And we've got a QB that can definitely be damn skippy, if they weren't having him run the same offense as Nick Marshall. So, why are we real close?

Because all it will take is a trip to the doctor for a quick Cranio-rectal Inversion procedure, allowing Gus Malzahn to get his HEAD OUT OF HIS ASS!!!

Here's how simple it is.  Go into the archives and pull out the tapes of 2009. Great season?  Nope, not really.  But with Chris Todd at the helm, Auburn averaged 33.3 points a game.  He threw for 22 TD's and 6 Int's.  They were balanced on O, rushing for 212 yds a game and tossing it around for 220.  Ben Tate had just over 1,400 yards.  We had no defense or depth, which resulted in 8-5.

We are infinitely more talented overall on both sides of the ball.  Stop...running...the....read option!!!  Let Sean White do what he do.  It's that simple.  But I'm 100% certain we are NOT "real close" as long as he keeps on with this style offense.

Now that I say that, they'll stay exactly the same and beat LSU by 30.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 05:09:58 PM by Snaggletiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
Re: Let's Simplify Things
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2016, 05:16:47 PM »
Here are some quotes from Gus from his presser today, courtesy of the dot I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth..

"I've been at Auburn for seven years now, experienced some very good times, a few rough times," Malzahn said. "The last two losses have probably hurt me worse than any of the others. I fully understand our fan base is disappointed, and they should be.

"The bottom line is we've got to coach our players better, and that starts with me. The fact is, we're close. As a matter of fact, we're real close to being a good team and we're going to get this thing turned around."

He's right on both counts, IMO.  His fan base is disappointed.  Are they real close to turning it around?  Well, it's not a matter of the team "getting it" or gellin' like a felon.  This team is talented, top to bottom.  The defense has been salty and sexy from word go.  Our backs have proven they can get it done at this level.  Our line is okay but could be better.  You can laugh at this all you want but we've got talented receivers out the wazoo.  And we've got a QB that can definitely be damn skippy, if they weren't having him run the same offense as Nick Marshall. So, why are we real close?

Because all it will take is a trip to the doctor for a quick Cranio-rectal Inversion procedure, allowing Gus Malzahn to get his HEAD OUT OF HIS ASS!!!

Here's how simple it is.  Go into the archives and pull out the tapes of 2009. Great season?  Nope, not really.  But with Chris Todd at the helm, Auburn averaged 33.3 points a game.  He threw for 22 TD's and 6 Int's.  They were balanced on O, rushing for 212 yds a game and tossing it around for 220.  Ben Tate had just over 1,400 yards.  We had no defense or depth, which resulted in 8-5.

We are infinitely more talented overall on both sides of the ball.  Stop...running...the....read option!!!  Let Sean White do what he do.  It's that simple.  But I'm 100% certain we are NOT "real close" as long as he keeps on with this style offense.

Now that I say that, they'll stay exactly the same and get beat by LSU by 30.

More likely.   

Never thought I would say this, but right now I believe Les is a better coach than Gus.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2016, 11:15:27 PM »
get beat by LSU by 30.

LSU hasn't scored 30 yet. We haven't given up 30 yet. Ain't gonna happen Saturday either.

Auburn's winning 16-13. Mark it down.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

dallaswareagle

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2016, 11:46:04 PM »
LSU hasn't scored 30 yet. We haven't given up 30 yet. Ain't gonna happen Saturday either.

Auburn's winning 16-13. Mark it down.

hope your right. I am afraid of to many three and outs and the defense just wears out.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

chinook

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2016, 01:09:03 AM »
hope your right. I am afraid of to many three and outs and the defense just wears out.

don't you mean "hope your write"? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2016, 09:10:35 AM »
Yup, then Leonard Fournette starts getting big chunks of yardage.

Next Tuesday at Coach Malzahn's presser..."We have to do a better job at getting them ready, the game plan didn't work as well as we'd hoped, we're close, so close...like the closest ever. Know how close we are? Really close."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

bgreene

« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2016, 09:19:56 AM »

Next Tuesday at Coach Malzahn's presser..."We have to do a better job at getting them ready, the game plan didn't work as well as we'd hoped, we're close, so close...like the closest ever. Know how close we are? Really close."

We're so close that I can feel the fans pain
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2016, 09:32:18 AM »
We're so close that I can feel the fans pain
I feel so bad I bought myself another BMW just to feel better
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2016, 09:38:04 AM »
bammer fans are calling him, our Mike Shula.   :sad:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2016, 09:42:09 AM »
bammer fans are calling him, our Mike Shula.   :sad:

At least his offense could score 20+ in SEC games.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2016, 10:13:21 AM »

don't you mean "hope your write"?

Posting from my TV remote, so it auto corrects.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2016, 12:34:44 PM »

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2016, 12:37:58 PM »

Are you trying to say that we aren't close?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

jmar

« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2016, 08:19:25 PM »
We are distancing ourselves from the pack.
Nothing can stand in our way.
Only Aubie beat Aubie, WDE!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2016, 09:47:25 PM »
So close...no matter how far away...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2016, 10:46:58 PM »
Just as close as I am to dating Olivia Munn.  So close!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2016, 10:59:48 PM »
Just as close as I am to dating Olivia Munn.  So close!

You're dating Olivia Munn?  Damn, that gym membership is really paying off.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2016, 11:02:17 PM »
You're dating Olivia Munn?  Damn, that gym membership is really paying off.
I'm huge, Jerry!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.