Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

It's Malzahn

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: It's Malzahn
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2012, 03:57:58 PM »
Yup.

http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/index.ssf/2012/12/auburn_naming_gus_malzhan_head.html

God. Fucking. Dammit.

Using someone else's tweet to sum up my thoughts:

@LonelyTailgater: My issue with the Malzahn hire at #Auburn is that the school needs a culture change. I don't see this as being one.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2012, 04:02:21 PM »
There's a whole book in the Bible that was written just for Auburn fans.  It's a story about a man named Job...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2012, 04:02:34 PM »
Who wants to ride to Auburn and just beat the shit out of Jay Jacobs and Co.?
WE NEED A LEADER NOT A LOSER...STILL!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2012, 04:04:32 PM »
All the holier than thous like blogle decided to do their part in making sure we didn't hire the best available COACH! Not preacher man. Not choir boy. COACH.

We may be 7-5 but at least all those assholes can prance around campus with their brats in north face clothes and brag about how we're more than football and take pictures at Samford hall acting like they're all on some kind of cat nip for auburn creed humpers. Fuck this shit. X 100.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #24 on: December 04, 2012, 04:05:47 PM »
You do realize, that he is going to retain Trooper Taylor and others.  The fucking arrests and shit will continue.  We will have no defense whatsoever, maybe have a few 7 - 5 seasons.  Then go 1 - 11 and he will be fired again.  This hire, essentially, is worse then when we hired Chizik.  This is going to fuck us permanently.  ALL BECAUSE OUR STUPID FUCKING FAN BASE AND FAILURE ADMINISTRATION CAN'T PULL THEIR SELF RIGHTEOUS HEADS OUT OF THEIR OWN ASSES.

I'm fucking done.

Fucking ALL of this.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2012, 04:05:50 PM »
I had become a huge Smart fan recently.  You can hire a decent OC that can at least make our offense respectable again.  But you have to STOP people from scoring 80 points a game.  You have to instill a system of discipline and get these players refocused on playing competitive ball in the toughest conference in the nation.  Smart's been helping run one of those for years now.  We instantly sign the best defensive class in the nation, bar none, if Smart comes. 

But no, we're going to let Gus come in and work wonders with Jonathon Wallace and Kalil (I don't go to class) Faryzher and oh, let's not forget our favorite fetaled up failure, Clint The Whiner Moseley.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

noxin

« Reply #26 on: December 04, 2012, 04:06:57 PM »
You're looking at this all wrong....  Jacobs is worried about the trees, and he knows they can't survive another year of being rolled

THINK OF THE TREEEEEEZZZ!!!!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #27 on: December 04, 2012, 04:11:51 PM »
I had become a huge Smart fan recently.  You can hire a decent OC that can at least make our offense respectable again.  But you have to STOP people from scoring 80 points a game.  You have to instill a system of discipline and get these players refocused on playing competitive ball in the toughest conference in the nation.  Smart's been helping run one of those for years now.  We instantly sign the best defensive class in the nation, bar none, if Smart comes. 

But no, we're going to let Gus come in and work wonders with Jonathon Wallace and Kalil (I don't go to class) Faryzher and oh, let's not forget our favorite fetaled up failure, Clint The Whiner Moseley.   
You sum me up. I was in the Smart camp. I have to believe this was a JJ decision and it's about power or Smart knows better job coming soon in his mind. JJ needed a yes man and prob got him. It's done and now I must get on the Gus bus.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

GH2001

« Reply #28 on: December 04, 2012, 04:15:19 PM »
You sum me up. I was in the Smart camp. I have to believe this was a JJ decision and it's about power or Smart knows better job coming soon in his mind. JJ needed a yes man and prob got him. It's done and now I must get on the Gus bus.

You dont have to get on shit. No way I am supporting this athletic dept any longer with this buffoon over it. Done with it.  It's all as we feared initially. That JJ would fuck this up. I'll support auburn university but no way will I support the athletics when it's a waste and JJ continues to use the support money to flush it down the toliet.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #29 on: December 04, 2012, 04:17:55 PM »
You aren't a fucking robot.  Don't accept this bullshit.  People accepting failure and bullshit is what got us in this situation initially.  Fuck that, feed Jacobs and Gogue fish heads.  They need to be in the god damn unemployment line. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #30 on: December 04, 2012, 04:18:24 PM »
"Knowing Michael Dyer's involvement in what was going on down there (Auburn), Gus Malzahn decided to take him with him to Arkansas State.  What does that tell you about Gus Malzahn?" - Finebaum

Welcome to the next four years.  Easy attacks from the Alabama-loved media.  Undisciplined football players.  Lack of defense. 

Fuck me.

Fuck Finebaum in his crimson loving ass.  Yes, the attacks will be coming from the Alabama media.  You don't think they would have said anything had BMFP been the coach?  That argument is baseless IMO.

About a week ago, I told my pops that I truly believed either Petrino or Malzahn could come in and get this team back on track IF they hired a proven DC.  I still believe it! 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

GH2001

« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2012, 04:20:12 PM »
"Knowing Michael Dyer's involvement in what was going on down there (Auburn), Gus Malzahn decided to take him with him to Arkansas State.  What does that tell you about Gus Malzahn?" - Finebaum

Welcome to the next four years.  Easy attacks from the Alabama-loved media.  Undisciplined football players.  Lack of defense. 

Fuck me.

But but but the creed humpers like blogle said Petrino was a PR nightmare.

Truth be told, most teams in the secw were scared to death of us hiring BP because they knew he would win and win quickly at auburn. Go to the ark boards around last week for proof.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #32 on: December 04, 2012, 04:24:19 PM »
That argument is baseless IMO.

Pffffttttttt..

You're out of your mind if you don't think combating our state's media is part of the job.  Tuberville was good at it.  Hell, Chizik was pretty good at it most of the time.

Gus has no hope.  His wife is a nutcase.  She went to a megachurch, got on the stage, and blabbermouthed the inside information of our program and players. 

Malzahn has recruited multiple players to turn out to be total thugs. 

Would Petrino have been attacked?  Sure.  Of course.  No one was denying that, and I even said that should be taken into consideration.  But Petrino, no matter the circumstances so far, has been a winner at the college level.  As OC for Auburn.  As HC for Louisville.  As HC for Arkansas.  He would have won football games after establishing a new culture at Auburn.  That would have shut the media up enough to get our program back.

What can Gus do?  You really think Gus is going to take THIS team and win football games?  With his one year's experience at an already stacked mid-major school? 

This is a much, much bigger task than 2008.  Gene Chizik's job when he was hired was no where near this mountainous. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

GH2001

« Reply #33 on: December 04, 2012, 04:26:58 PM »
Pffffttttttt..

You're out of your mind if you don't think combating our state's media is part of the job.  Tuberville was good at it.  Hell, Chizik was pretty good at it most of the time.

Gus has no hope.  His wife is a nutcase.  She went to a megachurch, got on the stage, and blabbermouthed the inside information of our program and players. 

Malzahn has recruited multiple players to turn out to be total thugs. 

Would Petrino have been attacked?  Sure.  Of course.  No one was denying that, and I even said that should be taken into consideration.  But Petrino, no matter the circumstances so far, has been a winner at the college level.  As OC for Auburn.  As HC for Louisville.  As HC for Arkansas.  He would have won football games after establishing a new culture at Auburn.  That would have shut the media up enough to get our program back.

What can Gus do?  You really think Gus is going to take THIS team and win football games?  With his one year's experience at an already stacked mid-major school? 

This is a much, much bigger task than 2008.  Gene Chizik's job when he was hired was no where near this mountainous.

Thank you for typing it so I wouldn't have to. Well done.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #34 on: December 04, 2012, 04:28:06 PM »
That argument is baseless IMO.

Actually, it is not.  Sad, but I don't want to admit it.  He had to have known what the circumstances were with Dyer at Auburn. Yet, he chose to still bring him to Arkansas State.  Wash, Rinse, Repeat more of the smae bullshit from the last 4 years.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

jmar

« Reply #35 on: December 04, 2012, 04:28:28 PM »
But but but the creed humpers like blogle said Petrino was a PR nightmare.

Truth be told, most teams in the secw were scared to death of us hiring BP because they knew he would win and win quickly at auburn. Go to the ark boards around last week for proof.
It would have been a powerful move and by his second season we would be competitive and no worse than third in the SEC West whereas now we might linger around the bottom through this hire and the next fail.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #36 on: December 04, 2012, 04:31:19 PM »
"Yay!  I'm going to be, like, the star of Finebaum now!"

:rofl: :haha: :facepalm: We are fucked.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #37 on: December 04, 2012, 04:43:58 PM »
You aren't a fudgeing robot.  Don't accept this bullshoot.  People accepting failure and bullshoot is what got us in this situation initially.  fudge that, feed Jacobs and Gogue fish heads.  They need to be in the god damn unemployment line.
JJ only answers to the most influential supporters and they are the only ones that have Gouge's ear. Even collectively, we ain't shit in their minds. It is not a corporation or run like a business. They would starve in that environment. It's a government entitlement mentality and we can kick and scream all we want. But it's done. Best thing now is to continue to try to get JJ fired but if he survived this football season, along with all else, he's looking untouchable. It ain't Gus' fault. I like Gus and hope he does well but have my doubts about it too.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #38 on: December 04, 2012, 04:44:57 PM »
JJ only answers to the most influential supporters and they are the only ones that have Gouge's ear. Even collectively, we ain't shit in their minds. It is not a corporation or run like a business. They would starve in that environment. It's a government entitlement mentality and we can kick and scream all we want. But it's done. Best thing now is to continue to try to get JJ fired but if he survived this football season, along with all else, he's looking untouchable. It ain't Gus' fault. I like Gus and hope he does well but have my doubts about it too.
We aren't millionaires so we don't matter.  Got it...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #39 on: December 04, 2012, 04:51:57 PM »
We aren't millionaires so we don't matter.  Got it...

Speak for yourself.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."