Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Knee Jerk Reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Knee Jerk Reactions
« Reply #40 on: September 19, 2016, 09:02:44 AM »
I said from the minute it was installed.  Fuck that monstrosity.  That "scoreboard" is hideous.  It ruined JHS and adds nothing to the atmosphere, unless you love "Fan Cam" every spare second of the game.  That's probably the most wasted money in the history of college football. 

I'll say this again.  Was up in Chicago and rode by Soldier Field. They had recently renovated the stadium.  I was like, WTF is that?  The driver said it looks like an alien ship came and landed on our stadium.  Yep, and they stopped off in Auburn and dropped one of their alien craft on the end of our stadium. 

And those of you that haven't been, the comments on them blaring the music over our own band are 100% correct.  It's embarrassing.   

It's a pro game experience. I don't want that shit. I want the band. I want the crowd cheers. That thing overpowers everything else including the game itself. Cheerleaders? Didn't even notice them. How many stupid little Hype trailers do they need to play? It's garbage. Pure garbage.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X