Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

And the first person to interview for the Auburn job...

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: And the first person to interview for the Auburn job...
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2012, 08:27:06 AM »
Chad, what's his hard on with being anti-Auburn? Do you know when and where it started?

I heard Aubie had unlawful carnal knowledge of his mother.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2012, 08:30:15 AM »
I heard Aubie had unlawful carnal knowledge of his mother.

Every time I read your sig, I hear Tron music in my head...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2012, 08:40:46 AM »
I heard Aubie Dabbie had unlawful carnal knowledge of his mother.
fixt
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2012, 09:41:17 AM »
By the way, this is the random Auburn slam shoehorned into a piece about the Big 10 Realignment for absolutely no reason. These are the last three paragraphs.

So you don't have to click the link.

As with Maryland on Monday, Delany expressed confidence that the platform and resources the Big Ten has to offer can help raise Rutgers' historically irrelevant football program. The Scarlet Knights are currently ranked No. 21 in the AP Poll and No. 18 in the BCS standings, but they have never won the Big East and have little history or presence in the college football landscape.

Delany noted the fickle nature of college football today, pointing at Auburn's freefall after winning the national title two years ago.

"One year Auburn is winning the national championship," Delany said. "The next year they haven't won a game [in their league]."

Delany added: "In my view, I would be shocked if both Maryland and Rutgers aren't more competitive a decade from now, if they haven't moved up one standard deviation. They're going to get better."

Really? Delaney noted that? He just pulled that out of his ass when discussing adding Maryland & Rutgers to the Big 10?

I'm 1000% positive that exchange went more like this.

Delaney: "The platform and resources the Big Ten has to offer can help raise Rutgers' historically irrelevant football program."

Thamel: "Yeah, I mean, look at Auburn. I mean, those guys fell off the face of the earth after cheating to win a National Championship, amiright?"

Delaney: "Uh...yeah...I guess you could use them as an example that there are highs and lows in the world of college football. One year Auburn is winning the national championship, the next year they haven't won a game. I guess that's a fair comparison."

Thamel: "Anything else you care to add about how Auburn sucks? They totally paid Cam, amiright? Got anything to add to that? I betchu they're still paying players. Memphis n' stuff.

Delaney: "Um...anyway, In my view, I would be shocked if both Maryland and Rutgers aren't more competitive a decade from now, if they haven't moved up one standard deviation. They're going to get better.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2012, 09:59:16 AM »
My skreetz:  Charley wasn't interviewed by the search committee, he was called by Bo Jackson to gauge his interest, don't know what that level was.  My skreetz also said Petrino will be announced on Sunday, why that day they have no idea.

Take with

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2012, 09:59:47 AM »
My skreetz:  Charley wasn't interviewed by the search committee, he was called by Bo Jackson to gauge his interest, don't know what that level was.  My skreetz also said Petrino will be announced on Sunday, why that day they have no idea.

Take with

That's a shit-ton of grains.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

noxin

« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2012, 10:44:41 AM »
My skreetz also said Petrino will be announced on Sunday, why that day they have no idea.

Fuck that.  They should have an hour long program like LeBron's Decision leading up to the SEC Championship game.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2012, 10:59:36 AM »
Negative take to follow. 

Let's assume that the predominant rumor about Petrino being their main target to be true.  Now, say you're Bobby Petrino.

"You're Bobby Petrino"

Very nice.

You know you're going to wind up back in corching, so you watch throughout the season and see the vacancies open up one after the other and have an idea of who will probably be in need of his services.  You see Kentucky and Tennessee send the head man packing.  You know Arkansas will be looking but you decide to order the Toasted Marshmallow Latte with a shot of Espresso instead.  You see a Chizzle-fizzle happening at your old stomping grounds on teh Planes.  So, you take a real close look as they finish out their last 4-5 games. 

You watch as Auburn gets skull fucked 150 to negative threeve by their last 3 SEC opponents.  You see a line that can't block and a roster without a QB on it.  You see a defense with Jake Holland and you read a quote from a Texas A&M player that says Auburn is the "Laziest" bunch he's ever played against.  Worst of all, you see a group of players who absolutely quit every single time the going got tough.  But you'll listen.  Then, you interview with one, Jay Jacobs, and you think......

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Six

• My Linktree
« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2012, 11:02:34 AM »
Should be halftime of the SEC CG...but it won't be.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

The Six

• My Linktree
« Reply #29 on: November 29, 2012, 11:04:38 AM »
Then, you interview with one, Jay Jacobs, and you think......

How much buyout can I squeeze this Gomer for?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2012, 11:04:55 AM »
Negative take to follow. 

Let's assume that the predominant rumor about Petrino being their main target to be true.  Now, say you're Bobby Petrino.

"You're Bobby Petrino"

Very nice.

You know you're going to wind up back in corching, so you watch throughout the season and see the vacancies open up one after the other and have an idea of who will probably be in need of his services.  You see Kentucky and Tennessee send the head man packing.  You know Arkansas will be looking but you decide to order the Toasted Marshmallow Latte with a shot of Espresso instead.  You see a Chizzle-fizzle happening at your old stomping grounds on teh Planes.  So, you take a real close look as they finish out their last 4-5 games. 

You watch as Auburn gets skull fucked 150 to negative threeve by their last 3 SEC opponents.  You see a line that can't block and a roster without a QB on it.  You see a defense with Jake Holland and you read a quote from a Texas A&M player that says Auburn is the "Laziest" bunch he's ever played against.  Worst of all, you see a group of players who absolutely quit every single time the going got tough.  But you'll listen.  Then, you interview with one, Jay Jacobs, and you think......

That Cal job looks pretty good.  Plus Cali is full of hot blondes!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2012, 11:07:15 AM »
Negative take to follow. 

"You're Bobby Petrino"

Very nice.

The biggest challenge that any potential candidate will face is not laughing at that retard during the interview process.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #32 on: November 29, 2012, 11:08:54 AM »

Take with

Hearing a few similar things. Much more likely scenario than most of the crap the writers are peddling. Jay G Tate is one of the few actually using some logic to come up with his predictions.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #33 on: November 29, 2012, 11:17:51 AM »
Negative take to follow. 

"You're Bobby Petrino"

Very nice.

Dang, this place is more fucked up than a motorcycle accident with a hot chick. :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2012, 11:23:33 AM »
Fuck...did you see the secretaries around this athletics office...I am going to have to do a lot of work here.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #35 on: November 29, 2012, 11:23:52 AM »

Show Me the moooooney, Biatch! Now, where can I park this Harley?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com