Zombie Petrino want fast pussy?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
Re: Jay G. Tate: Making The Case: Bobby Petrino
« Reply #41 on: November 30, 2012, 02:43:53 PM »
Zombie Malzhan want fast brains?

Zombie Petrino want fast pussy?

Zombie Chizk wants suckage.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

noxin

« Reply #42 on: November 30, 2012, 03:02:23 PM »
Listen JJ, Gogue, whoever the fuck is really in charge of hiring a new coach.....

Just go ahead and give it to Petrino now.  We all know he's one of the top coaches in the game.  He's proven himself by winning big at 2 mediocre schools in BCS conferences.  He's universally regarded as one of the top offensive minds in the game.  What's the holdup?

Oh, so you're worried about how the Auburn fanbase will react to the hire?  Let me ask you this....  What kind of person is willing to say "I don't give a fuck" about Petrino's affair, screwing over his former employers, letting some volleyball player ride bitch on his hog, etc.?  Is that the group of people you want to piss off?  Fuck this up for them and you might get punched in the face.

Or would you rather upset the people who want to sit in a circle, singing kum ba yah, crocheting verses from the creed into pillow covers for their couch?  Is this the group you're afraid of?  I hope you don't receive a sternly worded letter if you make the hire.

These 2 groups from the Auburn family should set a date to meet in front of your office to brawl -- you decide who you would rather side with.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #43 on: November 30, 2012, 03:10:18 PM »
Listen JJ, Gogue, whoever the fuck is really in charge of hiring a new coach.....

Just go ahead and give it to Petrino now.  We all know he's one of the top coaches in the game.  He's proven himself by winning big at 2 mediocre schools in BCS conferences.  He's universally regarded as one of the top offensive minds in the game.  What's the holdup?

Oh, so you're worried about how the Auburn fanbase will react to the hire?  Let me ask you this....  What kind of person is willing to say "I don't give a fuck" about Petrino's affair, screwing over his former employers, letting some volleyball player ride bitch on his hog, etc.?  Is that the group of people you want to piss off?  Fuck this up for them and you might get punched in the face.

Or would you rather upset the people who want to sit in a circle, singing kum ba yah, crocheting verses from the creed into pillow covers for their couch?  Is this the group you're afraid of?  I hope you don't receive a sternly worded letter if you make the hire.

These 2 groups from the Auburn family should set a date to meet in front of your office to brawl -- you decide who you would rather side with.

I gotta feeling that if nothing happens this weekend with BMFP, then ain't nothing gonna happen with him and we get Mcdouche somebody or another. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #44 on: November 30, 2012, 03:24:30 PM »
I'd give it a little more time than that. BP is probably not first on their list of candidates which explains why they haven't announced him yet. I hope we get Sumlin, but realize it's a long shot.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #45 on: November 30, 2012, 03:36:03 PM »
How divided is the Auburn family over Bobby Petrino? Judging by the results of an AL.com survey, extremely divided.

Fifty-three percent of the 11,000 people who responded to the survey said they don't want Petrino to be Auburn's next coach. Another 35 percent said yes and 12 percent were undecided.

Of course, presumably not all of the survey respondents are Auburn fans. But the survey shows how contentious Petrino's potential hire is among readers. Readers were only able to vote one time.

Readers were nearly divided on the question of whether they would support Petrino if he received the blessing of Pat Sullivan and/or Bo Jackson, who are part of Auburn's search committee. Fifty-one percent said even if that stamp of approval came, they would still not support Petrino.

Among readers critical of Petrino, the biggest reason why is that he has lied to his bosses through the years (36 percent). The runner-up was that he left the Louisville and Arkansas programs damaged (17 percent). Cheating on his wife came in fourth (12 percent).

More than half of the readers want the Auburn search committee with Jackson and Sullivan to decide on the next coach (54 percent). Athletics Director Jay Jacobs alone had as much support as ex-Auburn coach Pat Dye (4 percent) in making the decision.

And yet the quality of Petrino as a coach wasn't lost on readers. Their most popular choice to become Auburn's coach: Petrino (24 percent). He was followed by Gus Malzahn (15 percent), Gary Patterson (13 percent), Jimbo Fisher (12 percent), Kirby Smart (11 percent), Charlie Strong (11 percent) and Chris Petersen (9 percent).
2,860 people are fucking morons!

We are sooooo gonna fuck up this hire.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #46 on: November 30, 2012, 03:38:44 PM »
I've heard several people talk Sumlin.  Honestly, I don't know where that's coming from. He could be a candidate, I have no clue.  But why would a coach who just stepped up from Conference USA to the SEC, at a school with more than plenty of $$$, and oh by the way, just went 10-2 with the probable Heisman winner who, oh by the way, is just a freshman...say, "Yeah, I think I'd like to go to another SEC program that's 3-9 and in the shitter and who doesn't have an SEC QB on the entire fucking roster?  Did I mention I'm retarded?"

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #47 on: November 30, 2012, 03:41:14 PM »
2,860 people are fucking morons!

We are sooooo gonna fuck up this hire.

Morons?  Would that be the 12% who took the time to participate in a poll so they could say they were undecided?

Wonder what that same poll would have looked like 4 years ago with Gene Chizik being the coach in question?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #48 on: November 30, 2012, 03:45:41 PM »
I've heard several people talk Sumlin.  Honestly, I don't know where that's coming from. He could be a candidate, I have no clue.  But why would a coach who just stepped up from Conference USA to the SEC, at a school with more than plenty of $$$, and oh by the way, just went 10-2 with the probable Heisman winner who, oh by the way, is just a freshman...say, "Yeah, I think I'd like to go to another SEC program that's 3-9 and in the shitter and who doesn't have an SEC QB on the entire fucking roster?  Did I mention I'm retarded?"

You make me raff... funny man.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

dallaswareagle

« Reply #49 on: November 30, 2012, 03:54:27 PM »
How divided is the Auburn family over Bobby Petrino? Judging by the results of an AL.com survey, extremely divided.

Fifty-three percent of the 11,000 people who responded to the survey said they don't want Petrino to be Auburn's next coach. Another 35 percent said yes and 12 percent were undecided.

Of course, presumably not all of the survey respondents are Auburn fans. But the survey shows how contentious Petrino's potential hire is among readers. Readers were only able to vote one time.

Readers were nearly divided on the question of whether they would support Petrino if he received the blessing of Pat Sullivan and/or Bo Jackson, who are part of Auburn's search committee. Fifty-one percent said even if that stamp of approval came, they would still not support Petrino.

Among readers critical of Petrino, the biggest reason why is that he has lied to his bosses through the years (36 percent). The runner-up was that he left the Louisville and Arkansas programs damaged (17 percent). Cheating on his wife came in fourth (12 percent).

More than half of the readers want the Auburn search committee with Jackson and Sullivan to decide on the next coach (54 percent). Athletics Director Jay Jacobs alone had as much support as ex-Auburn coach Pat Dye (4 percent) in making the decision.

Of the 11,000 asked, all agreed that Jay Jacobs was no better than a used Kotex.

And yet the quality of Petrino as a coach wasn't lost on readers. Their most popular choice to become Auburn's coach: Petrino (24 percent). He was followed by Gus Malzahn (15 percent), Gary Patterson (13 percent), Jimbo Fisher (12 percent), Kirby Smart (11 percent), Charlie Strong (11 percent) and Chris Petersen (9 percent).

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #50 on: November 30, 2012, 03:57:58 PM »
You are all over it!

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

dallaswareagle

« Reply #51 on: November 30, 2012, 04:07:56 PM »
You are all over it! :haha:

Re-read the "whole" thing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #52 on: November 30, 2012, 04:08:22 PM »
You are all over it!

They call him "Bullet"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #53 on: November 30, 2012, 04:52:59 PM »

Of the 11,000 asked, all agreed that Jay Jacobs was no better than a used Kotex.

If I were allowed to give points, I would. BUT you missed out on a bunch for not making the punch line bold. Delivery and content were A+. Carry on.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #54 on: November 30, 2012, 04:56:57 PM »
Re-read the "whole" thing.

You are right -45

You are better than that spanish.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

dallaswareagle

« Reply #55 on: November 30, 2012, 05:17:36 PM »
If I were allowed to give points, I would. BUT you missed out on a bunch for not making the punch line bold. Delivery and content were A+. Carry on.

Well, I have been watching our offense all year so I do struggle to move the ball correctly.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUownsU

• Hold my beer.
« Reply #56 on: November 30, 2012, 05:21:07 PM »
Like AL.com is the go to source for the pulse of Auburn fans. Pfft. Wonder how many goat fucking bammers voted in that AL.com poll?

Btw, there is a poll on AUfamily (ducks the rock threw in my direction) asking should BMFP be the next Auburn coach. Almost 70% say yes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #57 on: November 30, 2012, 05:27:21 PM »

He grew up in Brewton and still has family there...

Word is, Auburn engaged to find out interest level fully expecting Sumlin to say "not interested". Apparently he didn't say "not interested". That is about all I can tell that has happened at this point...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #58 on: November 30, 2012, 06:08:51 PM »
I'm not sure about Coach Sumlin, would we be taking about him as a possibility if he didn't have Johnny Football© at QB? I know he signed him and everything, but Johnny made him look really good at times...like Cam made Coach Chizik look good. So, idk, I mean he would be better than Coach Chizik, but so would probably most of the D1, some D1-AA, D2, D3, JUCO, Prep & High School coaches.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #59 on: November 30, 2012, 06:56:28 PM »
I'm not sure about Coach Sumlin, would we be taking about him as a possibility if he didn't have Johnny Football© at QB? I know he signed him and everything, but Johnny made him look really good at times...like Cam made Coach Chizik look good. So, idk, I mean he would be better than Coach Chizik, but so would probably most of the D1, some D1-AA, D2, D3, JUCO, Prep & High School coaches.
Maybe we should hire Sumlin if he can sign players a year before he's hired!  Or maybe you can time travel on your skreetz?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions