Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

42 news reporting

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
Re: 42 news reporting
« Reply #40 on: November 25, 2012, 07:01:55 PM »
** Jacobs cites lack of player development as a key reason for Auburn's problems, that's the most interesting thing to him. Asked about discipline, the security firm, etc., Jacobs goes back to player discipline.

This...surprisingly, is the main reason I thought he should be fired.  Surprised the idiot actually recognized that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #41 on: November 25, 2012, 07:02:42 PM »
JJ stated in his presser afterwards (paraphrased) that a candidate didn't necessarily have to be a head coach.

:facepalm:

Cause we haven't had one all year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

JR4AU

« Reply #42 on: November 25, 2012, 07:12:18 PM »
This...surprisingly, is the main reason I thought he should be fired.  Surprised the idiot actually recognized that.

I heard to say things that lead me to believe it was a concern for him starting last season.  JJ may not be any kind of AD,and mostly and idiot, but I bet he knows what a tough, ready for the SEC player/team looks like. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #43 on: November 25, 2012, 07:40:07 PM »

I think he had help recognizing it. Hell, he could have just read the forums and picked up on that. I give JJ zero credibility.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #44 on: November 25, 2012, 07:47:19 PM »
I think he had help recognizing it. Hell, he could have just read the forums and picked up on that. I give JJ zero credibility.
JJ gave a radio interview in the Spring going on about how great the players looked citing the DL in particular.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #45 on: November 25, 2012, 08:13:40 PM »
JJ gave a radio interview in the Spring going on about how great the players looked citing the DL in particular.

JJ is an idiot, that is all.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 08:27:07 PM by bottomfeeder »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #46 on: November 25, 2012, 08:18:30 PM »
JJ is an idiot, that is all.

Well, it looks like he is our idiot, Lets hope he is fuck it forgot who I was talking about.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

JR4AU

« Reply #47 on: November 25, 2012, 08:19:46 PM »
Well, it looks like he is our idiot,

I hate that too.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions