Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Deadliest Catch Season Premier

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Deadliest Catch Season Premier
« on: April 17, 2013, 01:06:33 PM »
One of the shows I've been addicted to from the start.  Premier was last night and it looks like this season won't disappoint.  A lot of the same cast of characters from last season but a couple with new boats.  Elliott Neese (That nasty fucker needs to drown) bought a boat.  Wild Bill Something achowski or other, is Captain of a different boat too.  Time Bandit got two new engines and all new hoses, hardware and shit but while fixing a couple of problems, Andy Hillstrand got his finger sandwiched between two deck boards.  It immediately started swelling and the nail turning black....so while the whole crew watched, one of them heated up a needle with a blow torch and jammed it in his nail, not once....but 3 times, to let the blood/pressure off.

Looks like this season will have plenty of injuries and fights between the young guys and old crew. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
Re: Deadliest Catch Season Premier
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2013, 02:47:04 PM »
One of the shows I've been addicted to from the start.  Premier was last night and it looks like this season won't disappoint.  A lot of the same cast of characters from last season but a couple with new boats.  Elliott Neese (That nasty fucker needs to drown) bought a boat.  Wild Bill Something achowski or other, is Captain of a different boat too.  Time Bandit got two new engines and all new hoses, hardware and shit but while fixing a couple of problems, Andy Hillstrand got his finger sandwiched between two deck boards.  It immediately started swelling and the nail turning black....so while the whole crew watched, one of them heated up a needle with a blow torch and jammed it in his nail, not once....but 3 times, to let the blood/pressure off.

Looks like this season will have plenty of injuries and fights between the young guys and old crew.

Meanwhile in Dutch Harbor................

I look forward to this show every year.  It's one of the few reality shows in this nature that I really like.  Unlike Ax Men, which used to be good, it doesn't manufacture drama.  Their is enough drama on the Bering Sea as is I would imagine.  If they do manufacture drama, it's not obvious like it is on other shows.

I noticed that Keith and the Wizard are already on the Blue's.  I like Wild Bill and the Jonathan the best out of the captains.  The others I could take or leave.  I am wondering if Edgar goes Opie fishing with them after the Reds and something tells me that Elliot isn't going to make it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2013, 03:30:17 PM »
Use to like the show but it has become like a bull fight, same shit over and over- Fish for crabs-work long hours-green horn quits goes back quits again. The Captain and trusted crew member get into a argument, all of them smoke and wonder why they are so sickly. Big wave hits boat, might really sink this time. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2013, 03:40:44 PM »
Use to like the show but it has become like a bull fight, same shit over and over- Fish for crabs-work long hours-green horn quits goes back quits again. The Captain and trusted crew member get into a argument, all of them smoke and wonder why they are so sickly. Big wave hits boat, might really sink this time.

It's not going to sink or they wouldn't be showing it.  This was the 2012 season and if the boat had sunk, they wouldn't be alive and then there wouldn't be any footage and then we wouldn't be able to see them because they wouldn't have come back to Dutch Harbor.  You're so stupid.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2013, 04:28:53 PM »
It's not going to sink or they wouldn't be showing it.  This was the 2012 season and if the boat had sunk, they wouldn't be alive and then there wouldn't be any footage and then we wouldn't be able to see them because they wouldn't have come back to Dutch Harbor.  You're so stupid.

You can tell by the message board company I keep. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2013, 04:34:49 PM »
You can tell by the message board company I keep.

You know, I see potential here for a cool message board name.  Needs a slight tweak, though.  Not sure what.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2013, 05:59:25 PM »
You know, I see potential here for a cool message board name.  Needs a slight tweak, though.  Not sure what.

:bar: :jaw: :moon: :poke: :puke: :sad: :tits: :tongue: :rimshot: #winning :facepalm: :classic: :bamahomer: :haha: :bowl: :cage: :bugs: :pwnd: :gig: :hop: :civic: :by: :23: :yoda: :wave: :king: :homo: :soap: :pot: :booz: :dead: :aoop: :ebm: :we: :finish: :woot: :hijack: :dobe: :holtz: :shitfan: :soap: :suicide: :drevil: :playoff: :nagger: :flag: :deadmeat: *drama* :bow:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2013, 08:50:11 PM »

:kimclap:

This made me inexplicably sad for some reason - like a part of the X was missing... that really buggs me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2013, 10:08:16 PM »
:kimclap:

This made me inexplicably sad for some reason - like a part of the X was missing... that really buggs me.

like a toe?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2013, 10:38:42 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions