Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

LSWho - Bamtards

JR4AU

Re: LSWho - Bamtards
« Reply #40 on: November 04, 2012, 05:25:28 PM »
Miles had a plan before the game with all the tricks, because he thought he would need them to win.  He failed to realize during the game that he did not need tricks to win, his players were ready.  They should have won despite the stupid fucking calls Miles made, but oh that prevent defense.  They really should rename it, it rarely prevents anything.

It prevents winning.  Miles is a clown.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

oldautiger

• Resident Old Fart
« Reply #41 on: November 04, 2012, 05:36:26 PM »
It prevents winning.  Miles is a clown.
He needs a new nickname, "The Empty Hat" is more appropriate instead of the mad hatter
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard, grow big, wear glasses of you need 'em." - Webb Wilder

"Auburn is no Harvard, M.I.T. or Alabama - Thank GOD for small favors" - Anonymous

I can't recommend sex, drugs and rock 'n roll to everybody, but they've worked for me. - Me

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #42 on: November 04, 2012, 05:40:18 PM »
Well, one positive- McCarron is losing any chance at winning the Heisman tonight.
But he's a crybaby, so I'm sure that put him back in the running.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Yoda

« Reply #43 on: November 04, 2012, 05:55:08 PM »
But he's a crybaby, so I'm sure that put him back in the running.

That is exactly what went thru my head when I saw him crying and the post game interview with Lord Sabynz.  Screw his stats for the game, he drove them down the field in 60 seconds to win the game, and started crying because he has such great teammates.  Eat a dick you didn't do shit until the defense quit pressuring your crybaby ass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A girl's legs are her best friends, but the best of friends must part.
-- Redd Foxx

jmar

« Reply #44 on: November 04, 2012, 06:02:43 PM »
That is exactly what went thru my head when I saw him crying and the post game interview with Lord Sabynz.  Screw his stats for the game, he drove them down the field in 60 seconds to win the game, and started crying because he has such great teammates.  Eat a dick you didn't do shit until the defense quit pressuring your crybaby ass.
I'll take a QB that craps his pants every game as long as he can ball.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #45 on: November 04, 2012, 06:14:29 PM »
Eggsactly
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

JR4AU

« Reply #46 on: November 04, 2012, 06:27:53 PM »

He has a ring, and will probably leave college with 2.  We don't have a QB that knows how to spell ring.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

oldautiger

• Resident Old Fart
« Reply #47 on: November 04, 2012, 06:29:16 PM »
He has a ring, and will probably leave college with 2.  We don't have a QB that knows how to spell ring.
Not real sure we have a QB that has a clue what the hell a ring is
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard, grow big, wear glasses of you need 'em." - Webb Wilder

"Auburn is no Harvard, M.I.T. or Alabama - Thank GOD for small favors" - Anonymous

I can't recommend sex, drugs and rock 'n roll to everybody, but they've worked for me. - Me

AUownsU

• Hold my beer.
« Reply #48 on: November 04, 2012, 07:10:51 PM »
That ring still doesn't keep him from being a gaping vagina with the most full retard tattoo known to man.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #49 on: November 04, 2012, 07:29:29 PM »
That ring still doesn't keep him from being a gaping vagina with the most full retard tattoo known to man.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUownsU

• Hold my beer.
« Reply #50 on: November 04, 2012, 10:12:04 PM »

Haven't had the pleasure of reading that one.

I do own a signed copy of this one though

:bag:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yoda

« Reply #51 on: November 04, 2012, 10:16:08 PM »
I'll take a QB that craps his pants every game as long as he can ball.

Didn't say he wasn't a serviceable QB, but he is not a Heisman winner or candidate for that matter.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A girl's legs are her best friends, but the best of friends must part.
-- Redd Foxx