Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Stellar Chizik Quote

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
Re: Stellar Chizik Quote
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2012, 12:46:44 PM »
Unfortunately I think so too. 

I've got a bad hunch - Chizik will not resign.  He will not negotiate his buyout.  This will end badly.

I think it gets worst too, Everybody is fired, we lose some to most of the upcoming class. (IF) JJ stays in place he hires an even weaker coach than what we have now-we become Ole Miss or worst.  :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2012, 12:59:50 PM »
BTW and this is coming from some of the (players) parents that I know, the players are not happy with Yox.

Like I have said before, I think we need a total house cleansing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2012, 01:10:43 PM »
The thing that gives me hope is how bad this entire season has been.  The PTB have had and still have plenty of time to make their decisions and set things in motion. The recruiting class has to take a back seat right now as far as things to worry about go. I still think an aggressive, big name coach can hold it together and AU can still sell itself for the most part.  History has shown that when an AU staff puts in the time in recruting, you can get the top flight kids to sign. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2012, 01:12:09 PM »
BTW and this is coming from some of the (players) parents that I know, the players are not happy with Yox.

I've been thinking Yox has to go for a while. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2012, 01:17:15 PM »
Unfortunately I think so too. 

I've got a bad hunch - Chizik will not resign.  He will not negotiate his buyout.  This will end badly.
I'm still going with they don't fire him.  I think that he absolutely should be, I just don't think that they will pull the trigger.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2012, 01:23:05 PM »

Maybe the players and parents need a nice helping of "Shut the hell up, pussy."

I was around Yox a good bit.  He's not a YEAH YEAH COCKINMYMOUTH type of rabble-rouser like Bama has, but he's one of the hardest sons of bitches I could ever imagine.  You feared to look at him.  You were terrified to put your foot on the wrong patch of rubbermat in his weight room.

After hearing about how soft this team is and how lenient Chizik may have been in terms of teaching toughness, I'm not surprised at all that the players and parents don't like him.  They probably got their feelings hurt when he ripped their assholes apart by punting a 100 pound barbell into their rear ends.  And before you try a Sandusky joke, remember: Yox is always watching. 

Tuberville's teams were tenacious.  You would never describe them as "soft."  The softness came with Gene Chizik, and if you get the right guy in to right the ship, Yox will go back to being an annual contender for the Strench and Conditioning Coach of the Year award like he was back when he won the damn thing. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2012, 01:27:03 PM »
Maybe the players and parents need a nice helping of "Shut the hell up, pussy."

I was around Yox a good bit.  He's not a YEAH YEAH COCKINMYMOUTH type of rabble-rouser like Bama has, but he's one of the hardest sons of bitches I could ever imagine.  You feared to look at him.  You were terrified to put your foot on the wrong patch of rubbermat in his weight room.

After hearing about how soft this team is and how lenient Chizik may have been in terms of teaching toughness, I'm not surprised at all that the players and parents don't like him.  They probably got their feelings hurt when he ripped their assholes apart by punting a 100 pound barbell into their rear ends.  And before you try a Sandusky joke, remember: Yox is always watching. 

Tuberville's teams were tenacious.  You would never describe them as "soft."  The softness came with Gene Chizik, and if you get the right guy in to right the ship, Yox will go back to being an annual contender for the Strench and Conditioning Coach of the Year award like he was back when he won the damn thing.

Not saying you are wrong...I still think we need a total house cleansing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2012, 01:31:07 PM »
The thing that gives me hope is how bad this entire season has been.  The PTB have had and still have plenty of time to make their decisions and set things in motion. The recruiting class has to take a back seat right now as far as things to worry about go. I still think an aggressive, big name coach can hold it together and AU can still sell itself for the most part.  History has shown that when an AU staff puts in the time in recruting, you can get the top flight kids to sign.
Maybe I am wrong here, but I say fuck the recruiting class.  If you want to stay and play for Auburn fine, if not there is the door.  IMO getting a new head Corch should be #1 operation.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2012, 01:50:59 PM »
Maybe I am wrong here, but I say fuck the recruiting class.  If you want to stay and play for Auburn fine, if not there is the door.  IMO getting a new head Corch should be #1 operation.

Yeppers.  I'm not saying turn our backs on them because lord knows, we could use some real 4 and 5 star talent on defense and at QB.  Again, an aggressive coach can lock down many of those guys.

Now, look at it from a little different perspective.  Has this staff been recruting high quality individuals and are these current commits right along the same character lines as the previous classes.  No, I don't care about having a group of choir boys...VV might, but not me.  I can live with the occasional problem child.  Shit happens.  But comparing Chizik's 4 years to Tubby's decade is downright embarrassing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2012, 01:53:03 PM »
I'm still going with they don't fire him.  I think that he absolutely should be, I just don't think that they will pull the trigger.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2012, 01:54:19 PM »

I wouldn't go so far as saying fuck the class, but yeah, the coaching decision must take precedence over a croot or 2.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2012, 03:08:44 PM »
I wouldn't go so far as saying fuck the class, but yeah, the coaching decision must take precedence over a croot or 2.
I haven't quite figured out if our staff knows how to pick them much anyways, so maybe we should lose a few.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2012, 03:11:22 PM »

Not to worry...talk may have died some after the win.

But the skull fuckings handed out by UGay and spuat will end all of that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2012, 03:13:53 PM »
Whats the use of a great crootin class if we have coaches who regress them?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE