Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

LSWho - Bamtards

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
Re: LSWho - Bamtards
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2012, 11:58:38 PM »
Am I a bad fan for marking that as a loss 8 minutes out?  Maybe.  But I don't think many Alabama fans thought Bama would pull that one out.  As much as AJ fucked them and choked the whole game, he had some nuts on that last drive.  Unbelievable finish.  A true freshman that damn near didn't even come to Alabama made a great play to seal the deal.  Crazy.

Tip of the hat to LSU.  They were pissed about the NCG, and it showed.  They are one of the few teams in the country that can go toe-to-toe, punch for punch with Alabama for 12 rounds.  They have the talent to beat anybody in the country.  As hard as those guys fought in that game, it's sad that the coaches are the reason that they lost.  Miles made stupid risk after stupid risk when he didn't even have to.  While Alabama never really immediately capitalized on those stupid risks, it came to a head at the end of the game.  This game reminds me of the Auburn vs. LSU games I used to love watching when Tuberville was at AU.  If I didn't have to be at work at 6am tomorrow, I would probably be shitfaced hammered right now.
Did you go to the game?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2012, 12:00:38 AM »
That loss belongs solely to Chavis.  The LSU defense was smothering bama...and then he drops into a bullshit prevent?
Probably right.  What LSU had been doing most of the game was working.  AJ had like -1 yard passing in the second half up until that last drive.  Like I said in my previous post, it's kind of sad that LSU played so damn hard and poor coaching decisions are what caused that loss.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

RWS

« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2012, 12:02:04 AM »
Did you go to the game?
No.  And I didn't need to for me to be able to tell you that Alabama probably just eeked one out that they shouldn't have. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2012, 12:07:05 AM »
I just don't understand why Saban is the only competent coach n the SEC. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2012, 12:12:42 AM »
So, when does LSU get their do over?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2012, 12:16:15 AM »
Fuck Yeldon in the mouth.

That is all.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

RWS

« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2012, 12:17:35 AM »
I just don't understand why Saban is the only competent coach n the SEC.
What I don't get is how can Miles be good enough as a coach to make sure his players are coached well in what they do, but he is so fucking crazy?  Sure, he has good position coaches.  That is part of it.  Miles makes so many good decisions in alot of different areas, and goes complete tard in others.  If they had played Alabama straight up, take points when possible, and play field position, they win that game.  All they had to do was keep doing what they had been doing the 59 minutes before that drive.  But then they go prevent defense.  Not that I'm complaining, but it made no sense. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yoda

« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2012, 12:27:26 AM »
That loss belongs solely to Chavis.  The LSU defense was smothering bama...and then he drops into a bullshit prevent?

I think that loss is on Miles.  Who in the hell fakes a FG on 4th and twelve running the kicker?  If he kicks field goals instead of faking it and instead of a dumb ass wildcat run on 4th and 2 they win.  Then when he should have went for it on 4th down with 1:30 in the game he decides to kick.  Did he forget the 2 minute drill Bama ran on them before halftime? 

LSU dominated the entire game except for two 1 minute drives.  Miles is a clown.  Hats off to the team though for playing a hell of a game.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A girl's legs are her best friends, but the best of friends must part.
-- Redd Foxx

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2012, 12:38:48 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2012, 12:43:04 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2012, 08:27:40 AM »
So, when does LSU get their do over?

Hustle. You be displaying it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

oldautiger

• Resident Old Fart
« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2012, 09:15:59 AM »
Offense genius had as much to do with the meltdown as the defense did.  They were ripping bama's D to pieces by running and throwing.  Metz was carving them up, finding the open guy.  According to the idiot play by play clowns Miles was waiting for Metz's light to come on, looked like the light was big time on with the QB.  Miles needs his light to come on, either that or a lobotomy.
Miles is a retarded douche bag, that is all.
   :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard, grow big, wear glasses of you need 'em." - Webb Wilder

"Auburn is no Harvard, M.I.T. or Alabama - Thank GOD for small favors" - Anonymous

I can't recommend sex, drugs and rock 'n roll to everybody, but they've worked for me. - Me

RWS

« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2012, 09:37:50 AM »
Offense genius had as much to do with the meltdown as the defense did.  They were ripping bama's D to pieces by running and throwing.  Metz was carving them up, finding the open guy.  According to the idiot play by play clowns Miles was waiting for Metz's light to come on, looked like the light was big time on with the QB.  Miles needs his light to come on, either that or a lobotomy.
Miles is a retarded douche bag, that is all.
   :facepalm:
I wonder if he just feels the need to keep the "Mad Hatter" persona alive, so he does stupid shit.  Like putting his RB under center on 4th and 1½.  I don't disagree with the call to go for it in that situation.  However, Mett was red hot at that point and was consistantly converting 3rd downs with his arm.  Leave him in and make Alabama defend the whole field.  Instead, he puts the RB under center and tries to sneak him over center.  Hellen Keller could have sniffed that play out. 

Like I said before, not really complaining at all.  My team won.  But if you look at it from an LSU fan perspective, it leaves you dumbfounded.  LSU could have won it playing straight up.  Play field position, and take the points.  Don't do anything stupid.  They didn't have to do anything special to win.  In fact, what ultimately lost them the game was getting away from what they had been doing the whole game.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2012, 09:49:14 AM »
The whole 4th down and 1-1/2 was confusing. From the stupid play call to the referees measuring. It was like everyone thought it was inches.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2012, 10:15:07 AM »
The whole 4th down and 1-1/2 was confusing. From the stupid play call to the referees measuring. It was like everyone thought it was inches.

Thats so cliche.

Oh, by the way, what is love?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #35 on: November 04, 2012, 12:15:04 PM »
I was at the game.

Les Miles' security detail was butt puckered post game. I think the LSU fans would have torn him limb from limb. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #36 on: November 04, 2012, 12:37:49 PM »
I'm so sick of watching teams go full retard when playing Alabama.

Prophetic.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

oldautiger

• Resident Old Fart
« Reply #37 on: November 04, 2012, 01:01:04 PM »
I was at the game.

Les Miles' security detail was butt puckered post game. I think the LSU fans would have torn him limb from limb.
Was your Corndog ready to crucify Miles.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard, grow big, wear glasses of you need 'em." - Webb Wilder

"Auburn is no Harvard, M.I.T. or Alabama - Thank GOD for small favors" - Anonymous

I can't recommend sex, drugs and rock 'n roll to everybody, but they've worked for me. - Me

« Reply #38 on: November 04, 2012, 01:22:31 PM »
Prophetic.

The ending was bad, but honestly, that wasn't as bad as most Alabama victories.

The fake field goal, the failed onside kick, the Ware-Under-Center on 4th and almost 2 - those were typical "Oh, Shit I'm Playing Alabama Better Fuck Up" mistakes. 

Playing prevent was just bad strategy.  Bad strategy happens.

Tune in next week for a better indicator - Johnny Football will punt the ball out of his own endzone. A quick wide receiver screen will bounce off of the open receiver's hands and directly into the hands of a sprinting-towards-the-endzone Bama DB.  A&M will snap the ball over their punter's head and then five A&M players will each miss an easy shot to recover the ball and instead the ball will bounce into the endzone and be recovered by a Bama player for a touchdown. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Yoda

« Reply #39 on: November 04, 2012, 01:30:35 PM »
Miles had a plan before the game with all the tricks, because he thought he would need them to win.  He failed to realize during the game that he did not need tricks to win, his players were ready.  They should have won despite the stupid fucking calls Miles made, but oh that prevent defense.  They really should rename it, it rarely prevents anything.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A girl's legs are her best friends, but the best of friends must part.
-- Redd Foxx