Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Tim Jackson

Tim Jackson
« on: November 04, 2012, 03:24:03 PM »
From Rivals:

Executive associate athletics director Tim Jackson, who normally stands on the sideline close to head coach Gene Chizik, looks at his own play sheet and talks to coaches and players, was nowhere to be seen during the game. He was instead working the luxury suites, where trustees and donors gather, in an effort to get support for the embattled head coach. At the team meeting on Friday night before the game, Jackson asked players for prayers for himself, Chizik and athletics director Jay Jacobs.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
Re: Tim Jackson
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2012, 03:35:43 PM »
At the team meeting on Friday night before the game, Jackson asked players for prayers for himself, Chizik and athletics director Jay Jacobs.

That is as bad as my ex-wife trying to get my 8 year old involved in my and her business. Just like her, Tim can go fuck himself too.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2012, 10:10:29 AM »
Who is gonna pay for those new ostrich boots though, if he doesn't get the big donors' support?  Yall are some cold hearted bastards.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2012, 10:25:27 AM »
Who is gonna pay for those new ostrich boots though, if he doesn't get the big donors' support?  Yall are some cold hearted bastards.

Tim Jackson is one bastard I wish had a cold heart.  Literally. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2012, 12:10:12 PM »
Tim Jackson is one bastard I wish had a cold heart.  Literally.
:23:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs