Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Assassin's Creed III

Assassin's Creed III
« on: November 01, 2012, 04:58:48 PM »
Anybody played the other games in the lineup?  Anybody getting this one?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Re: Assassin's Creed III
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2012, 05:04:51 PM »
I have played the others.

For me the story is waaaay too involved.  Don't get me wrong they are pretty incredible games, the graphics and playability are awesome.  I just get bored of go here fetch this after awhile. I don't think I have ever gotten more than 25% through one.  (That is 8/19ths Chizad)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
Re: Assassin's Creed III
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2012, 05:26:20 PM »
I've only played the first one.  It's a fun game, but it was very repetitive.  If I recall correctly, there were three main cities that you could go to, and nine assassination targets.  So you played in each city three times, as opposed to having new levels for each mission.  Nothing new happened for each mission, other than the cities adding more guards due to your previous assassinations there.

The sequels were supposedly better, but I never got around to playing them.

The only thing I've heard about the third one is that they made it way too complex and large.  One reviewer said he played the game for five hours and was still receiving basic tutorials.  It's gotten solid reviews, but not the highest.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin