Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Why the fuck did we squib kick the fucking ball

Tiger Six

Why the fuck did we squib kick the fucking ball
« on: October 21, 2007, 12:38:06 AM »
all fucking night long?

Tell the fucking kickoff cover team to do their fucking job and we should have won this fucking game. 

Fuck!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Raven_tiger

Re: Why the fuck did we squib kick the fucking ball
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2007, 12:44:00 AM »
Why didn't we challenge the spot of that spot on 3rd down?
Why did we leave BR without burning any timeouts?

BC played a hell of a game. Gutty last drive.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Six

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2007, 12:58:58 AM »
Two more good questions. 

Every player played a hell of a game.  Unfortunately, we go into an offensive shell until it really matters and then get outcoached by an idiot savant. 

Les Miles might be an idiot, but he has balls. 

Great big giant elephantine balls. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2007, 01:13:49 AM »
Two more good questions. 

Every player played a hell of a game.  Unfortunately, we go into an offensive shell until it really matters and then get outcoached by an idiot savant. 

Les Miles might be an idiot, but he has balls. 

Great big giant elephantine balls. 
I just want to see it live when he finally chokes on one of those elephant balls.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2007, 01:21:58 AM »
Giving them the a 58 yard field when all they needed was a field goal, will NEVER fucking make sense to me.  Unfucking real.  We just went from the catbird seat to hoping we get a chance to beat bama and get to a decent bowl. 

Sorry, it's not like we got blown out, and it was a good team in a great envirnoment, but we really should have won that one.  I'll get over it, but shit a brick man...haha...

Okay....Just shoot me in the head. :puke:

We'll own their cajun asses as of this next year.  TOOOO much talent at Auburn right now.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2007, 01:26:34 AM by AuburnChopper1 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Raven_tiger

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2007, 02:11:25 AM »
Miles is the luckiest MFer there is. And the interviews that he gives...He actually thinks that he makes logical decisions. 'Oh we had plently of time to run that play, we still could have called a timeout.'  With 1 sec left???  :bs:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2007, 06:28:33 AM »
Tubbs got his ass outcoached last night!!!!! the squib kick was the dumbest fucking shit I have ever seen, If the cb looks back to find the ball on the last play we win :puke:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

D-Day

• Sergeant-at-Arms
  • All courses... incomplete
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2007, 10:32:37 AM »
It's the same tired ass story that we're all used to. Go into the half with a decent lead, come back out in the second half and fail to maintain it. That's ALWAYS been our story for as long as I can remember. I'm sick of this shit. We fucking shoved that ball down their goddamn throats for the first half and then we come back out and say "oh, hey, sorry. we forgot where we were playing. here, score a little and send us home with our tail between our legs." Fuck this shit, man. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!!!!!!!!!!! Unfuckingbelievable. A decent lead at the half and instead of ripping our their jugular and watching the blood squirt all over we let retard get into the locker at the half and feed his guys pudding. I gotta hand it to Tommy. Way to hand this one away like a nice three button coat at the Salvation Army.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2007, 02:11:47 PM »
I am still fucking pissed off...What a disappointment we should have won that game. I really don't blame one single person, I just hate LSU so much and Leslie Miles has gotta be the luckiest dumb person I have ever seen.  Boy Holly Rowe and Les Miles now theres a hell of a think tank.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Jumbo

« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2007, 02:42:32 PM »
It's the same tired ass story that we're all used to. Go into the half with a decent lead, come back out in the second half and fail to maintain it. That's ALWAYS been our story for as long as I can remember. I'm sick of this shit. We fucking shoved that ball down their goddamn throats for the first half and then we come back out and say "oh, hey, sorry. we forgot where we were playing. here, score a little and send us home with our tail between our legs." Fuck this shit, man. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!!!!!!!!!!! Unfuckingbelievable. A decent lead at the half and instead of ripping our their jugular and watching the blood squirt all over we let retard get into the locker at the half and feed his guys pudding. I gotta hand it to Tommy. Way to hand this one away like a nice three button coat at the Salvation Army.
I agree fuckin a right
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2007, 05:43:00 PM »
My soul aches
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2007, 07:42:14 AM »
I hate corndogs.  That is all.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2007, 01:14:59 PM »
There's a pretty good booth at the fair here every year.  Folks line up for their corndogs.  Personally, I prefer those big ears of corn.  Put some butter and seasoning on it.  Man, that's good stuff.  You get that shit all in your teeth though and spend the rest of the time picking it out while you walk around. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Jumbo

« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2007, 01:15:53 PM »
I hate corndogs.  That is all.
I want them to win 1 game a year from now on!!! Fuck them assfucks
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2007, 01:45:31 PM »
There's a pretty good booth at the fair here every year.  Folks line up for their corndogs.  Personally, I prefer those big ears of corn.  Put some butter and seasoning on it.  Man, that's good stuff.  You get that shit all in your teeth though and spend the rest of the time picking it out while you walk around. 

The National Peanut Festival has to be coming up soon.  Save me a spot in the Gravitron line and I'll grab us a couple of funnel cakes.  Then we can go see the 'World's Biggest Bull' and laugh at how enormous his nuts are. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2007, 03:56:33 PM »
You said nuts.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."