Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Browncoats Unite!!

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Browncoats Unite!!
« Reply #40 on: November 06, 2012, 02:57:53 PM »
"There's just an acre of you fellas, ain't there? This is why we lost, you know. Superior numbers."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #41 on: November 06, 2012, 03:58:00 PM »
"There's just an acre of you fellas, ain't there? This is why we lost, you know. Superior numbers."

Thanks for the re-enactment, sir.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #42 on: November 07, 2012, 07:01:40 AM »
My John Thomas is about to pop off and fly around the room, there's so much tasty in here.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Tiger Wench

« Reply #43 on: November 07, 2012, 10:50:51 AM »
My John Thomas is about to pop off and fly around the room, there's so much tasty in here.

What did I say to you about barging into my shuttle?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #44 on: November 07, 2012, 10:52:19 AM »
What did I say to you about barging into my shuttle?

That it was manly and impulsive?

I have my DVR set up for this event.  I am curious though they have the last two episodes "Heart of Gold" and "Objects in Space" listed as new.  I cannot ascertain if they are new because they have never been aired on television or if they have been re-cut.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 10:55:45 AM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #45 on: November 07, 2012, 10:53:33 AM »
That it was manly and impulsive?

Yes, precisely. Only the exact phrase I used was 'don't'.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #46 on: November 10, 2012, 10:02:44 AM »
I think I swallowed a bug.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #47 on: November 10, 2012, 03:07:32 PM »
I think I swallowed a bug.

See, this is another sign of your tragic space dementia, all paranoid and crotchety. Makes it hard.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #48 on: November 11, 2012, 05:50:28 AM »
See, this is another sign of your tragic space dementia, all paranoid and crotchety. Makes it hard.

We are just too pretty to die.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #49 on: November 12, 2012, 12:20:32 AM »
We are just too pretty to die.

That's not... You are very much lacking in imagination. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #50 on: November 13, 2012, 03:08:04 PM »
!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #51 on: November 13, 2012, 07:32:10 PM »
!

This here's a spectacle might warrant a moment's consideration.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions