Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Sandy

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: Sandy
« Reply #40 on: October 31, 2012, 09:55:12 AM »
On Pensacola Beach I lost my roof during Erin. Opal I lost everything. Then Sandra(divorce)everything again. Ivan took the shit I replaced after all that. Fuck them.

So you have been married to:
Erin
Opal
Sandra
Ivan

Good for you. An open mind(ass) seems to be the new thing nowadays......
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #41 on: October 31, 2012, 09:57:11 AM »
Wait until you hear about how Obama stepped in and saved them all.  Right before the election.

Well. I did hear that Romney borrowed that weathering machine from W and caused all of this to happen.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #42 on: October 31, 2012, 10:38:52 AM »
Wait until you hear about how Obama stepped in and saved them all.  Right before the election.

Heard they are making a documentary on this right now to be shown Sunday, right after the one where Obama leads the Seal team in Pakistan to kill OBL-Heard reports there is footage of him actually pulling the trigger right after OBL signs an absentee ballot for Obama.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #43 on: October 31, 2012, 10:44:56 AM »
I was misinformed.

It was LaGuardia.

The flight's cancelled.

Birthday ruined.

Fuck my miserable life.

:drama:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

chinook

« Reply #44 on: October 31, 2012, 11:56:50 AM »
I was misinformed.

It was LaGuardia.

The flight's cancelled.

Birthday ruined.

Fuck my miserable life.

probably for the best.  re-arrange your trip during the holidays.  much more pleasurable in butt ass cold conditions...fighting crowds, spending double on hotels and gifts.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #45 on: October 31, 2012, 12:27:21 PM »
Seriously sorry that mother nature ruined your day but, honestly with what I have seen be glad you aren't going up there.  Things are pretty bad up there right now, you get a free chance to redo your birthday weekend another time.   

I wouldn't really fuck your miserable life as people that I know up there are stranded and running out of food.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #46 on: October 31, 2012, 01:22:54 PM »
La Guardia might have a little cleanup to do:

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #47 on: October 31, 2012, 01:25:33 PM »

Or when the water recedes it could be the cleanest it's been in years.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #48 on: October 31, 2012, 04:39:43 PM »
Goodish news?

http://news.delta.com/index.php?s=18&item=152

Hurricane Sandy update October 31, 2012: 4:00 p.m.

Delta resumed approximately 50 percent of its schedule at New York’s John F. Kennedy International Airport on Wednesday. Delta anticipates restarting service at LaGuardia airport Thursday morning and operating more than 50 percent of its usual schedule. Customers ticketed to, from or through New York City-airports can adjust travel without fees. Full details can be found at delta.com.

Delta system cancellations due to Hurricane Sandy total approximately 3,500 from Sunday night through Wednesday. Customers should monitor delta.com for the latest information.

The next update will be issued at 10:00 a.m. EDT on Nov. 1.

For notification of updates to this page and other statements, follow @DeltaNewsroom on Twitter.

Basically a 50/50 chance at this point.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #49 on: October 31, 2012, 10:37:09 PM »

Oh look, a water slide.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #50 on: November 01, 2012, 10:42:48 AM »
Odds are actually looking pretty good.

We checked in to the flight. It's listed as "on time", and it gave us a gate number.

This shit may happen after all. Other than the clusterfuck that will be NYC.

Had some plans in lower Manhattan (Show at the Comedy Cellar, Lombardi's pizza, 9/11 Memorial) that probably won't happen. As long as we can go to the show, that's the main thing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #51 on: November 01, 2012, 11:04:51 AM »
When we went summer before last, it was our one and only time.  We did the Grayline Tours thing because we wanted to make sure and hit a bunch of the classic sites around the city.  Pretty good thing for a day because the busses run one after the other and you can get off and on just about anywhere/anytime throughout the city.  Did the 9-11 Memorial, Chinatown, Central Park etc. 

One thing that's damn good is taxi fares are surprisingly cheap.  I understand they're regulated pretty hard and it only costs a few bucks to get just about anywhere. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #52 on: November 01, 2012, 11:14:35 AM »
Yeah...

Gonna try to stay within walking distance for the most part.

Bloomberg mandated free bus & subway lines. But there's only 3 buses.

This is the line to one of them.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #53 on: November 01, 2012, 11:17:24 AM »
You should get a bus by January.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #54 on: November 01, 2012, 12:14:36 PM »
I can't believe you are going. It seems like you are going to miss out on a lot of the NYC experience. I would hate to go there and be trapped...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #55 on: November 01, 2012, 12:36:35 PM »
I can't believe you are going. It seems like you are going to miss out on a lot of the NYC experience. I would hate to go there and be trapped...
If we can get there, we can get back. Airport should be 100% operational well before our flight leaves on Sunday.

Times Square was virtually untouched. Just lower Manhattan, which is not the main part of New York. Those few things I mentioned, plus Wall Street (which I've already seen) are about the only things worth doing down there.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #56 on: November 01, 2012, 12:40:22 PM »
If we can get there, we can get back. Airport should be 100% operational well before our flight leaves on Sunday.

Times Square was virtually untouched. Just lower Manhattan, which is not the main part of New York. Those few things I mentioned, plus Wall Street (which I've already seen) are about the only things worth doing down there.

Yea he saw Wallstreet during the protest.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #57 on: November 01, 2012, 12:57:20 PM »
Hippie.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #58 on: November 01, 2012, 01:05:46 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #59 on: November 01, 2012, 01:30:02 PM »
He should just become a yankee and get it over with.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum