Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

LSU Game

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
LSU Game
« on: July 21, 2008, 10:29:31 AM »
The two tickets I thought I had to the Auburn - LSWho game just fell through.  So if anyone knows of two extra, hook a sister up, will ya?  I will pay good money plus a supply of the adult beverage of your choice.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
Re: LSU Game
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2008, 03:56:38 PM »
What's your budget?  I may have the hookup.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2008, 04:03:25 PM »
Actually, I just got tickets yesterday!!!  A doctor in Montgomery that works with my brother in law was selling his seats, and Kel jumped on them for us... But thanks for thinking of me - talk to Tailgate tho - he is always in need for business clients.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2008, 01:12:34 PM »
Dammit.  I just found out that the wife booked us for a long weekend in Gulf Shores for our anniversary that weekend.  So, if I ask nicely in advance...can you just send me pics of the new mammaries?  please?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2008, 01:48:39 PM »
Dammit.  I just found out that the wife booked us for a long weekend in Gulf Shores for our anniversary that weekend.  So, if I ask nicely in advance...can you just send me pics of the new mammaries?  please?

Might I suggest sending them to him before they leave for the coast.  Tape pictures of those puppies to the wife's and all.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Tiger Wench

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2008, 05:35:14 PM »
tell you what - give me your wife's email address and I'll tell her an 11x14 of the attached photo of my boobs is what you want for your anniversary...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2008, 04:02:05 PM »
I hate to disrupt a great conversation about titties and all, but if anyone has a LSU ticket for sale (or has a hook up for 1 ticket) I'm in the market. It's my birthday (close to it anyway) present and my late grandfather, God rest his soul, said before he took his last breath that he wanted me to attend the 2008 Auburn-LSU game. Pretty amazing since he died in 1980. It was his dying wish, and I'd hate to see it go unfulfilled.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Tiger Six

« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2008, 08:42:44 AM »
I hate to disrupt a great conversation about titties and all, but if anyone has a LSU ticket for sale (or has a hook up for 1 ticket) I'm in the market. It's my birthday (close to it anyway) present and my late grandfather, God rest his soul, said before he took his last breath that he wanted me to attend the 2008 Auburn-LSU game. Pretty amazing since he died in 1980. It was his dying wish, and I'd hate to see it go unfulfilled.

See, in these things, you gotta have faith.  Just go and have faith that you will get a ticket.  You might have to pay a little for it, but you'll get one.  Grandpa will be looking down from heaven and he will guide your path past some kind hearted soul that will sell you a ticket.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2008, 02:39:24 PM »
See, in these things, you gotta have faith.  Just go and have faith that you will get a ticket.  You might have to pay a little for it, but you'll get one.  Grandpa will be looking down from heaven and he will guide your path past some kind hearted soul that will sell you a ticket.

prayers sent.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2008, 02:16:00 PM »
tell you what - give me your wife's email address and I'll tell her an 11x14 of the attached photo of my boobs is what you want for your anniversary...
Cool

immarriedtoanasshole@bitch.com

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2008, 05:28:24 AM »
Cool

immarriedtoanasshole@bitch.com

You just got knocked the fuck out.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2008, 10:32:52 PM »
OK. My hook up for the Arkansas game fell through so I may try and come up with a buddy over for the LSU game. Are there any tickets left that are half way reasonable...ordinarilly I wouldn't be so cheap...but right now, my soon to be ex-wife is raking me over the coals...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2008, 12:08:56 AM »
These are all sad situations for those involved. I think at 2 minutes before half time of the LSU game I should look down from the suite I'll be in and think about you guys. You guys just look up at the same time and you'll know you have a connection on high........ :rofl:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2008, 08:15:28 AM »
OK. My hook up for the Arkansas game fell through so I may try and come up with a buddy over for the LSU game. Are there any tickets left that are half way reasonable...ordinarilly I wouldn't be so cheap...but right now, my soon to be ex-wife is raking me over the coals...

I'll keep my eyes out for some but the prospects are not looking good. 

You had me at soon to be ex-wife.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2008, 09:13:11 PM »
OK, time for some serious intel here. Here's the situation; you're faced with either showing up for the game with a wad of cash in your pocket or buying a ticket at one of the online scalping sites ($140+ per). Which would you do, trust the african-american standing on the corner of Donahue and MLK or shell out the pesos to the online clipper?

I'll hang up and listen.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Ogre

« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2008, 08:53:51 AM »
OK, time for some serious intel here. Here's the situation; you're faced with either showing up for the game with a wad of cash in your pocket or buying a ticket at one of the online scalping sites ($140+ per). Which would you do, trust the african-american standing on the corner of Donahue and MLK or shell out the pesos to the online clipper?

I'll hang up and listen.

I always like haggling with scalpers.  If you try hard enough, you can usually get one at a decent price.  At worst, you wait until kickoff and get them for half price.

I won't ever buy a ticket off of StubHub or TicketCity.  Those people are on drugs.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2008, 02:24:47 PM »
I always like haggling with scalpers.  If you try hard enough, you can usually get one at a decent price.  At worst, you wait until kickoff and get them for half price.

I won't ever buy a ticket off of StubHub or TicketCity.  Those people are on drugs.
What do you have against drugs?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2008, 04:48:46 PM »
What do you have against drugs?

D.A.R.E.

Drugs Are Really Expensive
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2008, 08:31:49 PM »
You have a PM
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2008, 01:33:10 AM »
I can pay 50 for a ticket.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions