Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Favorite Snack

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Favorite Snack
« on: October 17, 2012, 04:07:57 PM »
Simple...but if you're sitting around watching teh tubes or reading etc. what's the snack of choice?  Over the last couple of years, I have become addicted to peanut butter filled pretzel nuggets. I buy em' by the tub.  Brand of choice is CVS and you can pick up a barrel load or two at CVS Drug Stores and they carry them at your local Pube-licks too.  What's the snack? Cheetos?  Doritos?  Peanuts?  What goes good with an ice cold beerz for you?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
Re: Favorite Snack
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2012, 04:12:49 PM »
Simple...but if you're sitting around watching teh tubes or reading etc. what's the snack of choice?  Over the last couple of years, I have become addicted to peanut butter filled pretzel nuggets. I buy em' by the tub.  Brand of choice is CVS and you can pick up a barrel load or two at CVS Drug Stores and they carry them at your local Pube-licks too.  What's the snack? Cheetos?  Doritos?  Peanuts?  What goes good with an ice cold beerz for you?

Bourbon and pussy, preferably in that order.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2012, 04:15:07 PM »
Golden Flake potato chips - my snack of choice when I can find them.  They are not carried by major grocery chains west of Beaumont.  I can find them in convenience stores in Houston every random now and then, and I always bring a few bags back whenever I come home.

Original Thin & Crispy is the bomb, and Dill Pickle is my absolute favorite flavor. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2012, 04:15:27 PM »

Hello, darlin...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2012, 04:36:30 PM »

I'll have to try that.  Where can I pick up a batch?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

chinook

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2012, 04:38:47 PM »
boiled peanuts. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2012, 04:47:34 PM »
boiled peanuts.

Damn right. Have to pick up a $5.00 cup at a produce stand in scenic Cottondale, Florida every time on the way to the beesh.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2012, 04:51:24 PM »
Golden Flake potato chips - my snack of choice when I can find them.  They are not carried by major grocery chains west of Beaumont.  I can find them in convenience stores in Houston every random now and then, and I always bring a few bags back whenever I come home.

Original Thin & Crispy is the bomb, and Dill Pickle is my absolute favorite flavor.

I <3 u!

Hello, darlin...

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2012, 04:52:44 PM »

Try home.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2012, 04:54:12 PM »
She hates bourbon
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2012, 04:56:05 PM »

Won't it ruin the flavor of the coke product?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2012, 04:58:31 PM »

I'm always open to trying new flavors
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2012, 05:18:34 PM »

:clap: :rofl:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2012, 05:25:41 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2012, 05:34:01 PM »
Golden Flake Sweet Heat tater chips.

And Ribeye steak.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2012, 10:08:32 PM »
hot roasted peanuts from the Peanut Depot...unsalted.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2012, 10:27:57 AM »
hot roasted peanuts from the Peanut Depot...unsalted.

There's a Peanut Depot?

Not a sit around the house snack, but when I go to the movies a $27.00 TUB-O-CORN..and a diet coke...are a must.

You want butter on that?

No need to even answer.  Just give em' that stare like, "You serious, Clark?"  Make that bitch float.  Then I shovel it in my pie hole until I'm nauseated.  No movie is complete without it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2012, 10:52:27 AM »
There's a Peanut Depot?

On Morris Avenue in downtown Birmingham.  We walk over about once a month and get a hot fresh bag...mmmmmmmm.

http://www.peanutdepot.com/
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2012, 11:15:57 AM »
On Morris Avenue in downtown Birmingham.  We walk over about once a month and get a hot fresh bag...mmmmmmmm.

http://www.peanutdepot.com/

Dizzam, that looks mighty tatsty.  Love me some peanuts.  (Insert obligatory Snaggle nut joke here)

Back on teh popcorns, the Peanut Festival Fair will be here in a couple of weeks and a must have, to carry home, is a big bag of Kettle Corn.  They pop it up in a big iron kettle and stir it with what looks like a boat paddle.  No butter on it but it has a real sweet taste.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2012, 11:42:32 AM »
There's a Peanut Depot?

Not a sit around the house snack, but when I go to the movies a $27.00 TUB-O-CORN..and a diet coke...are a must.

You want butter on that?

No need to even answer.  Just give em' that stare like, "You serious, Clark?"  Make that bitch float.  Then I shovel it in my pie hole until I'm nauseated.  No movie is complete without it.

I usually tell the guy "No, just spray it down with that yellow shit on it."  I don't know why but he always laughs.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions