Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Wallace gets the start Sat.

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
Re: Wallace gets the start Sat.
« Reply #40 on: October 31, 2012, 12:45:46 PM »
You do realize that once we sign those kids on signing day and if we fired the entire staff, they would have free reign from the NCAA to transfer anywhere they wanted without having to set out?  That Blakely kid we have, yeah, he left b/c of Meyer leaving and Muschamp getting hired. 

That is exactly what we need, sign 25 kids, fire the staff after NSD and then watch 10 to 12 of them walk and we wind up 10 to 12 scholarship players short down the road.   Unless you want us to suck permanently, we could do just that and claim "Auburn Tigers...Forever Young!" as our new cheer.

I think the "no sitting out" part comes if the school is put on probation - a la Penn State - that's how their guys all got to transfer out without penalty.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #41 on: October 31, 2012, 12:56:43 PM »
Hey, don't laugh.  Those things feel really good if you take....wait, I mean....they have to sit out a year.

What?

My wife is reading 50 Shades of Grey right now, she is to that part where that device has come into play. She has been talking about this book since she started reading it and telling me about it, I half way listen and pay attention when she gets to the sex parts. The mentioned 'Anal Plug" and got my full attention. I just don't know if she meant it for her or me and I am afraid to ask.  :haha:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #42 on: October 31, 2012, 01:02:30 PM »
My wife is reading 50 Shades of Grey right now, she is to that part where that device has come into play. She has been talking about this book since she started reading it and telling me about it, I half way listen and pay attention when she gets to the sex parts. The mentioned 'Anal Plug" and got my full attention. I just don't know if she meant it for her or me and I am afraid to ask.  :haha:

Want me to ask her for you?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #43 on: October 31, 2012, 01:06:10 PM »
Someone Buzz told me it was for her.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #44 on: October 31, 2012, 01:07:27 PM »
Someone Buzz told me it was for her.

He would know. He just would not remember.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #45 on: October 31, 2012, 01:15:25 PM »
Rod Stewart likes this idea
bob dylan says fuck you.
Alphaville says fuck the whole lot of ya.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #46 on: October 31, 2012, 01:37:50 PM »
Alphaville says fuck the whole lot of ya.

don't you have a plane to catch?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #47 on: October 31, 2012, 01:39:12 PM »
don't you have a plane to catch?

Prepare for a water landing.....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #48 on: October 31, 2012, 01:41:49 PM »
Prepare for a water landing.....

That sounds vaguely like crashing into the ocean.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #49 on: October 31, 2012, 01:44:00 PM »
That sounds vaguely like crashing into the ocean.

See pic of La Guardia in the Sandy thread.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #50 on: October 31, 2012, 02:06:14 PM »
See pic of La Guardia in the Sandy thread.

George Carlin is crying.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #51 on: October 31, 2012, 02:52:10 PM »
Thats not true. They would have free reign to transfer, as anyone can any year. However they would have to sit out a year. 

Blakely had to sit a year.
I think the "no sitting out" part comes if the school is put on probation - a la Penn State - that's how their guys all got to transfer out without penalty.

Correct.  I thought Blakey sat a year b/c he was injured.  I was thinking they had to already be enrolled in classes to make them sit a year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #52 on: October 31, 2012, 03:15:22 PM »
Correct.  I thought Blakey sat a year b/c he was injured.  I was thinking they had to already be enrolled in classes to make them sit a year.
Nope the moment the ink is dry on the fax machine is a binding contract.  They must sit a year no matter the circumstances, unless the NCAA grants them a waiver like they did with Penn State.

That is why many media have been saying it isn't fair for a kid to have to sit a year when a coach can just up and leave whenever he wants.  Their argument is that a kid should be allowed to transfer and not have to sit.  I don't agree with that, because that brings up a whole new set of problems.  Teams trying to recruit constantly from other schools.

However, I do think that if a coaching change does happen, kids should be allowed to look elsewhere and not have to sit. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #53 on: October 31, 2012, 03:18:28 PM »

:haha:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #54 on: October 31, 2012, 03:20:36 PM »

:haha:

Oh shut up, like you knew.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan