Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

FIRE EVERYONE!!! FUCK Y'ALL, SEE YA NEXT SUNDAY...

JR4AU

Re: FIRE EVERYONE!!! FUCK Y'ALL, SEE YA NEXT SUNDAY...
« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2012, 04:21:31 PM »

Offensive Play Calling...Improvement

What game did you watch?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2012, 04:23:08 PM »
Ahhhh-I thought he was talking to me (and just left off the D)

I got Army skills-I think I can take him-And I'll be town in two weeks to tailgate. Fuck going to the game.
That's what I'm talking about! I have to come down to square away a traffic ticket from the Arkansas game. This could be the 1st annual TigersX Battle Royal. It'll be way more interesting than the game.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Come Honor Face

• Are you serious??
« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2012, 04:23:43 PM »
#56 Ashton Richardson...Improvement

Offensive Play Calling...Improvement

Clint Moseley...Improvement (over what we have, yes he cowered once *he didn't have time to throw it away and didn't have anywhere to run, hint SLADE & Tunde fucked it up on that one)

Patrick Miller...take him out back and ”put down”

Coach Grimes...Bye, wish you would've taken the Texas job after the 2010 season...in CTT's TEN YEARS we had one OL that was compete garbage #69 Mark Pera, I've seen THREE just in the past TWO YEARS!!! That are among the Complete Garbage list, AJ Greene (2010 & '11), Chad Slade (2011 & '12 and Patrick Miller (2012).

Everything else...No Improvement or went backwards. We apparently don't have the defense to defend against the HUNH Spread type attack, that or CBVG can't coach against it *probably a little of both*

One more thing, WE!!! Fuck you dipshit. You'd better hope I never see you at any TigersX events...fucking piece of shit bammer (yeah, I'm calling you out Bitch).

Prayers sent.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"you'll be a winner today, pick a fight with a 4 year old"

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2012, 04:25:56 PM »
That's what I'm talking about! I have to come down to square away a traffic ticket from the Arkansas game. This could be the 1st annual TigersX Battle Royal. It'll be way more interesting than the game.

I'm in=Just gotta find me a sleazy manager who will hit folks when nobody is looking.

Or a hot chick who wants to be(nevermind)-Better look for a manager.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2012, 04:27:26 PM »
Offensive Play Calling...Improvement..

:muttley:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2012, 04:29:16 PM »
I'm in=Just gotta find me a sleazy manager who will hit folks when nobody is looking.

Or a hot chick who wants to be(nevermind)-Better look for a manager.
I have a tennis racket and a pair of tinted glasses. I'll be your Jim Cornette.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2012, 04:32:01 PM »
:muttley:

Mason 13 carries first half, 5 second half.  Championship!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #27 on: October 13, 2012, 04:47:27 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

Re: FIRE EVERYONE!!! fudge Y'ALL, SEE YA NEXT SUNDAY...
« Reply #28 on: October 13, 2012, 04:47:46 PM »
I have a tennis racket and a pair of tinted glasses. I'll be your Jim Cornette.

I think you'd be better as Paul Bearer to his Undertaker.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #29 on: October 13, 2012, 04:51:10 PM »
While predicting that Ole Miss wouldn't score 14 on AU, Prowler accepted a leave the board for a week bet if Ole Miss wins proposed by Kaos.  Kaos did say that he would never hold Prowler to it, but at this point, it's doing Prowler a favor, so I'm sure he will enforce it upon himself.
I stayed away for over three months during the Spring and early summer with my garden. I checked things out from time to time but no subject was compelling enough for me to break from what I was doing so I just continued on. I'm fairly well rounded mind you but now that the program is possessed by Satan I might have to take up a new hobby or something, and who could blame me?   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2012, 04:51:39 PM »
I think you'd be better as Paul Bearer to his Undertaker.

I'll need me a threatening name- The demon from Dallas or something gayer. :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2012, 05:01:20 PM »
I'll need me a threatening name- The demon from Dallas or something gayer. :facepalm:

The Killer Keen.

A la Freddie Mercury. Threatening AND ghey. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2012, 05:02:56 PM »
Come dressed in an Auburn jersey and your name will be Roadkill.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2012, 05:15:48 PM »
You need a proper outfit. A giant belt buckle would be keen you being from Texas. I suggest a cape. Nothing says I'm a crazy mofo like a cape. And circle your prey, like a caged animal. This has a dizzying effect. That's about all I got... oh look for an exit as soon as you arrive and lose the cape because if it goes over your head you're done, just like a jacket. Good luck War Eagle with a D.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #34 on: October 13, 2012, 05:17:49 PM »
The Killer Keen.

A la Freddie Mercury. Threatening AND ghey.

The Keen Machine?

If I wasn't so lazy and had not already bought airline ticket's, I would bring the keen-It would add the the atmosphere.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #35 on: October 13, 2012, 05:18:15 PM »
What the fuck you god damn lunatic mother fucker...

I thought you were admitting that we needed to fire everyone and I thought the god damn post was funny.

I am not sure when I will be around, but I will god damn let you know if you feel like you have something to prove.

You think I am scared of a retarded fucking beligirent monkey? Fuck you and fuck that!

You may beat my ass, but I gauran god damn tee you I will get up, spit in your fucking ugly fucking gold grilled out face and tell you fuck you till you beat my ass again. It won't be easy you stupid fucking retard...

You are a worthless piece of shit internet bad ass...

Godfather - Just ask yourself this: What would Paul Finebaum do?  I think we should get this set up.  TigersX Death Match. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #36 on: October 13, 2012, 05:18:58 PM »
You need a proper outfit. A giant belt buckle would be keen you being from Texas. I suggest a cape. Nothing says I'm a crazy mofo like a cape. And circle your prey, like a caged animal. This has a dizzying effect. That's about all I got... oh look for an exit as soon as you arrive and lose the cape because if it goes over your head you're done, just like a jacket. Good luck War Eagle with a D.

A + post...

You have stepped up your game...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

oldautiger

• Resident Old Fart
« Reply #37 on: October 13, 2012, 05:20:32 PM »
Come dressed in an Auburn jersey and your name will be Roadkill.
Won't work, opposition will laugh themselves into a coma
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard, grow big, wear glasses of you need 'em." - Webb Wilder

"Auburn is no Harvard, M.I.T. or Alabama - Thank GOD for small favors" - Anonymous

I can't recommend sex, drugs and rock 'n roll to everybody, but they've worked for me. - Me

dallaswareagle

« Reply #38 on: October 13, 2012, 05:21:49 PM »
Godfather - Just ask yourself this: What would Paul Finebaum do?  I think we should get this set up.  TigersX Death Match.

I would think we should bring this to the administration and do it at 1/2 time-They are going to be struggling to put people in the stands. But then again they prolly would not-They would be embarrassed that our 1/2 time show had more folks then the game.

Keen machine VS name for Prowler?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #39 on: October 13, 2012, 05:31:03 PM »
Keen machine VS name for Prowler?
Blind Loyalty?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions