Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

AU vs OM

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
Re: AU vs OM
« Reply #120 on: October 13, 2012, 04:01:45 PM »
I just don't care anymore-We suck-Our staff sucks-Our leadership sucks (and they don't seem to care),

If it means getting rid of CGC I hope we lose the rest of them.
O N E at a time
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #121 on: October 13, 2012, 04:05:11 PM »
We may, and I emphasise the word may, win 1 more game this season. At this point, I honestly believe the Alabama A&M game to be a toss-up.

Has a SEC team ever lost to a SWAC team? This could be Chizik's next "first" for us.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #122 on: October 13, 2012, 04:07:46 PM »
We may, and I emphasise the word may, win 1 more game this season. At this point, I honestly believe the Alabama A&M game to be a toss-up.

Has a SEC team ever lost to a SWAC team? This could be Chizik's next "first" for us.

Under Chizik we have broken many records and he may just break the losing record too.

Have we ever forfeited the Iron Bowl?   :facepalm: :pwnd:

The time is near. We must at least split with our rivals and we are nowhere close when we are beaten soundly by both Mississippi teams. Chizik cannot turn this around.

No one but Jesus could turn this around, and even he couldn't do it this year.  :deadmeat:

I'm still wearing my orange and blue, however, I'm running out of ammo for the bammers.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2012, 10:37:25 AM by bottomfeeder »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #123 on: October 13, 2012, 04:13:21 PM »

He has been so kind to us with all his first.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #124 on: October 14, 2012, 02:07:41 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.