Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Word on da Skreets...

jmar

Re: Word on da Skreets...
« Reply #40 on: October 13, 2012, 06:52:00 AM »
I'm guessing because he is more of a threat to throw the ball than Frazier, if Ole Miss load the box with 9, Moseley can beat them deep (one more thing, none of Moseley's sacks happened because he held the ball too long, they came because he had a defender in his face within a second or two...also that last interception, he threw, was due to the DT smoking Chad Slade and hitting Moseley while he was throwing *note: he didn't cower when the DT was coming right at him*)
They only have to load the box when Prosch or Wallace are on the field.
The last time Tunde started was when Dismukes was suspended for MSU game. (Dismukes out again)
I don't see the left side off tackle, corner stuff working with Ole Miss' speed.
JMO but if we are truly committed to the run and have no big churning back, I want Prosch out there to soften them up.(no less than half the snaps)

Any word on Bray? 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #41 on: October 13, 2012, 07:02:29 AM »
They only have to load the box when Prosch or Wallace are on the field.
The last time Tunde started was when Dismukes was suspended for MSU game. (Dismukes out again)
I don't see the left side off tackle, corner stuff working with Ole Miss' speed.
JMO but if we are truly committed to the run and have no big churning back, I want Prosch out there to soften them up.(no less than half the snaps)

Any word on Bray?
Tunde started against Clemson, Dismukes was back on the field against MSU.

Haven't heard anything on Bray.
As for Prosch:
I'd line him up at RB, put Fulse or Kozan in at FB and run a HUNH between the tackles, ground & pound running game for a series or two.
Run Mason and Blakley until they (OM) throw up.
Sweep it with McCalebb.
Go back to the Prosch ground & pound for the first half.

Second half
Hit Lutz a few times after a few playactions.
Do some G&P.
Bomb it deep to Blake or Coates after a playaction.
Go back to the HUNH G&P with Mason, Blakley or Prosch.
Victory Formation for the last two plays.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2012, 07:15:40 AM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

jmar

« Reply #42 on: October 13, 2012, 07:44:28 AM »
Tunde started against Clemson, Dismukes was back on the field against MSU.

Haven't heard anything on Bray. As for Prosch, I'd line him up at RB, put Fulse or Kozan in at FB and run a HUNH between the tackles, ground & pound running game.
The sad part of this is that our most under-utilized athletes like Fulse and Prosch will most likely be playing on Sundays, limited roles maybe but wasted talent nevertheless. What's wrong with Fulse strong left and Lutz split right with Blake? Prosch should be in at FB for over half the offensive snaps (30+) while rotating Blakeley and Mason. Then you have still have your favorite run side (left) without Lutz having to be a battering ram. Then we can occaisionally set up any number of pass options to the right for Turtle or Frazier...even for young Wallace. Because as it stands now, our offense is bad and predictable. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUownsU

• Hold my beer.
« Reply #43 on: October 13, 2012, 09:17:36 AM »
That's what he calls your mother when she doesn't swallow.
Pffft. The motherfucker would have to have some balls first.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #44 on: October 13, 2012, 10:21:10 AM »
The sad part of this is that our most under-utilized athletes like Fulse and Prosch will most likely be playing on Sundays, limited roles maybe but wasted talent nevertheless. What's wrong with Fulse strong left and Lutz split right with Blake? Prosch should be in at FB for over half the offensive snaps (30+) while rotating Blakeley and Mason. Then you have still have your favorite run side (left) without Lutz having to be a battering ram. Then we can occaisionally set up any number of pass options to the right for Turtle or Frazier...even for young Wallace. Because as it stands now, our offense is bad and predictable.

Bad?  Yes.  Predictable?  Not a single football person/analyst I know can tell you what we fucking do on offense...other than fail.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #45 on: October 13, 2012, 10:34:26 AM »
Bad?  Yes.  Predictable?  Not a single football person/analyst I know can tell you what we fucking do on offense...other than fail.
Good point. Predictability would require some amount of commitment by us.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2012, 11:33:19 AM by jmar »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #46 on: October 13, 2012, 11:00:30 AM »
Really, that may be the best thing Auburn has going for it right now.  How does an opponent's scout team duplicate Auburn's offense?   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

JR4AU

« Reply #47 on: October 13, 2012, 11:08:47 AM »
Really, that may be the best thing Auburn has going for it right now.  How does an opponent's scout team duplicate Auburn's offense?

By having an epic number of negative plays?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #48 on: October 13, 2012, 05:29:52 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #49 on: October 13, 2012, 05:35:30 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'