Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

STUDENT TICKETS

Tiger Six

Re: STUDENT TICKETS
« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2008, 11:44:13 PM »
I am not fat.  I've been working out and stuff.

I have been meaning to ask you about that.  Do the "protein shakes" make your testicles smaller?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2008, 06:47:05 AM »
For a short time right after you finish one off.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2008, 09:46:21 PM »
I agree the situation sucks.  My finance will be starting grad school in the fall and she got student tickets to most of the games, but we will likely be using different, non- student tickets most of the time.  I will talk to her and see what if anything she has left student-ticket wise if you're interested. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks. Years later, a doctor will tell me that I have an I.Q. of 48 and am what some people call mentally retarded."

Ogre

« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2008, 09:37:10 AM »
I agree the situation sucks.  My finance will be starting grad school in the fall and she got student tickets to most of the games, but we will likely be using different, non- student tickets most of the time.  I will talk to her and see what if anything she has left student-ticket wise if you're interested. 

I was a Finance major, too, but my major never got me tickets.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2008, 09:41:21 AM »
I was a Finance major, too, but my major never got me tickets.

Obviously you never spoke to your finance nicely enough for it to come through with tickets.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2008, 12:41:37 PM »
If you don't speak to your finance properly, not only will you not get the tickets, you could also be stuck with the same finance for a long, long time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2008, 01:04:14 PM »
fucking auto-spellcheck   :sad:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks. Years later, a doctor will tell me that I have an I.Q. of 48 and am what some people call mentally retarded."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2008, 09:14:11 AM »

Definitely interested
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

chinook

« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2008, 03:04:26 PM »
Definitely interested

the tickets or the fiance'?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2008, 08:22:49 PM »
the tickets or the fiance'?

Tickets for sure.  I got to have pictures to comment on the rest.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2008, 11:37:56 PM »
Sorry man, but I was informed that we would not know if we needed the student tickets or not until very close to last minute.  I will be happy to let you know if we do come up with some though. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions