Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Not A Rivals Member

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Not A Rivals Member
« on: October 04, 2012, 02:13:04 PM »
I'm a cheap bastard and would rather let you guys feed me recruiting stuff.  Anywho, went looking for updates on our verbals and swiped these tidbits off the Rivals non-pay page.

AUBURN COMMITMENT TRACKER

WEEK FOUR

Tashawn Bower, DE, 6-5, 245, Somerville, NJ (Immaculata)

Immaculata improved to 2-1 with a 21-8 win over Franklin. In the win, Bower had his best game of the season tallying 10 tackles, three sacks and four quarterback hurries.
In three games, Bower has 20 tackles, five tackles for loss, four sacks, six quarterback hurries and a pass breakup.

Rivals.com rates Bower the No. 14 weakside defensive end in 2013 and New Jersey's No. 8 overall prospect.

Next: Immaculata (2-1) at Linden on 10/5

Daniel Carlson, K, 6-5, 195, Colorado Springs, CO (Classical Academy)

Classical Academy won its fourth straight game with a 59-12 win over Vista Peak Prep. In the win, Carlson punted once for 48 yards and it was downed inside the opponent's 20-yard line. He also kicked 6-of-7 kickoffs for touchbacks, was 5-of-5 on PATs and kicked a 34-yard field goal.
Through four games, Carlson is 20-of-20 on PATs, 2-of-4 on field goal attempts, kicked 25-of-26 kickoffs for touchbacks and punted eight times for 367 yards (45.9 avg.).

Rivals.com ranks Carlson the No. 4 kicker in the 2013 class.

Next: Classical Academy (4-0) vs. Discovery Canyon on 9/28

Jarrad Davis, LB, 6-3, 215, Kingsland, GA (Camden County)

Davis and Camden County were off this week. Davis has 28 tackles on the season.

Rivals.com rates Davis the No. 31 outside linebacker in the 2013 class and No. 29 overall prospect in Georgia.
Next: Camden Co. (4-0) at Valdosta on 9/28

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."