Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

As seen in Iraq

D-Day

• Sergeant-at-Arms
  • All courses... incomplete
As seen in Iraq
« on: July 16, 2008, 04:07:32 PM »
I've spent the last two weeks on FOB Warhorse, which is adjacent to the city of Baqubah, conducting an investigation on an officer that lost close to $1 million worth of Army property over the course of the last year. Anyway, I took the following pictures during that time and thought I'd share them with you. I think they're pretty funny, anyway.

The first picture is taped to the outside of my CHU. "CHU" stands for Containerized Housing Unit because that's what it is... a fucking shipping container turned into a place to live. Anyway, Howitzer Battery, 1/3 ACR is my squadron's artillery battery. Interesting side note, they've shot over 6,000 rounds to date and hold the record for the most artillery rounds fired in any war. Ever. And we don't leave till February. Do the math.

The second picture is posted outside the dining facility and speaks for itself. Two soldiers were actually caught fucking in an armored humvee. Fucking hilarious. When the humvee is a rockin', don't come a knockin'.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: As seen in Iraq
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2008, 04:16:13 PM »
Damn in regards to the second one.  The service sure has changed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

JohnDeere

• Pledge
Re: As seen in Iraq
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2008, 10:15:21 AM »
Good stuff.

That battery looks like a good unit to be with.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2008, 10:19:32 AM by JohnDeere »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions