Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Hotty Toddy vs. Tree Killing Teabaggers official thread

jmar

Re: Hotty Toddy vs. Tree Killing Teabaggers official thread
« Reply #60 on: October 01, 2012, 11:06:52 PM »
Fuck me like a goat.

If you can't tell that Ole Miss is improved over last year, I can't help you. There's nothing that I'm going to be able to show you to prove it otherwise in your mind, regardless of how obvious it is. What games of theirs did you watch this season to decide that they are still a dumpster fire? They may have lost by 19 in Tuscaloosa, but if you watched it, I wouldn't exactly consider it a donkey punching. I would consider it an improvement over the Texas game. Not that Alabama is the greatest, but Ole Miss gave them fits on both sides of the ball. They were physical, looked confident in what they were doing, looked disciplined and well coached. Relatively speaking, they actually looked OK versus Texas also. Certainly better than last year. Also keep in mind that in the two deep on both sides of the ball, they have like 6 four star players. No bullshit. 6. No talent, new coaches, new systems, but improved over last year.

Why is it Auburn can improve while losing according to you, but NOBODY else can?
Donkey punched is what State did to Auburn. Auburn stammered around in a daze and had a wake up call against Monroe. And there is no shame in losing to LSU although Kragthorpe and Malzahn must have both had time contraints working with the newbies but I'm sure our resident X coordinator can shed some light on the subject.
Although off to a slow start, I still say Frazier comes around and becomes a very good Auburn QB. No I do not think he can put up the gaudy numbers of Campbell or the comp. pcts. of Cox but I do think he will be a winner, better than serviceable. I do not have anything to back it up but I do think Loeffler will work with him on his mechanics to where the decision making on the field will come more naturally. And I only mention Frazier because so many have harped on the kid as if he was supposed to be ready to take the torch from Moseley, uh Trotter or was it...anyway I think the Malzahn's revolving QB cluster fuck slowed the progress or at least hurt the confidence of our RS Fr. And no I don't expect anyone to understand.
I did mention after last season that I hoped that someone would see fit to employ Cam's QB coach (Whitfield) or another to help hone the kid into something beyond a shotgun QB master of the four yard draw, or read option if you must. And you can go on with comparisons  with others and I'm not going to put up much of an argument because I haven't seen enough of Frazier to proclaim him a total bust just because the A&M kid hit the scene like Tyler Wilson did against Auburn in 2010. But only time will tell and we have to take it game by game. We might even have to deal with another type of slowdown in growth to where he isn't allowed to progress due to the decisions of Chizik playing too conservative in far too many close games. But I think when Chiz talks about learning to win he is using the 2010 formula which was Cam saves the day, all fine and dandy when you have a cast of upperclassmen surrounding you but not so much when you are considered a veteran because you sprinted out on the field for half a season to help run the clock in an effort to keep the other team from scoring fifty.
And we all agreed that wasn't Auburn football and now we want it back immediately. But I can't hang the lack of development on the players when it seems to be across the board. And to think all along it must have been the lack of tutors. Huh! Go figure.

DEFENSE RESTS.       
« Last Edit: October 01, 2012, 11:10:10 PM by jmar »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #61 on: October 01, 2012, 11:53:42 PM »
Fuck me like a goat.

If you can't tell that Ole Miss is improved over last year, I can't help you. There's nothing that I'm going to be able to show you to prove it otherwise in your mind, regardless of how obvious it is. What games of theirs did you watch this season to decide that they are still a dumpster fire? They may have lost by 19 in Tuscaloosa, but if you watched it, I wouldn't exactly consider it a donkey punching. I would consider it an improvement over the Texas game. Not that Alabama is the greatest, but Ole Miss gave them fits on both sides of the ball. They were physical, looked confident in what they were doing, looked disciplined and well coached. Relatively speaking, they actually looked OK versus Texas also. Certainly better than last year. Also keep in mind that in the two deep on both sides of the ball, they have like 6 four star players. No bullshit. 6. No talent, new coaches, new systems, but improved over last year.

Why is it Auburn can improve while losing according to you, but NOBODY else can?

Ole Miss has improved, I'm not saying that they haven't...just not your 200% bullshit. They've improved just like when Auburn brought in their new staff in 2009 (with one of the most hated QB in Auburn's history, Chris Todd). Which btw, I stated then to have some patience with him and see what he could do, eventhough a few here were already writing off the season and then even more in 2010.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 07:37:17 AM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #62 on: October 02, 2012, 07:21:52 AM »
Really what I have heard in all of this is the Alabama = Ole Miss.

Got it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Yoda

« Reply #63 on: October 02, 2012, 08:13:25 AM »
Really what I have heard in all of this is the Alabama = Ole Miss.

Got it.

And I got Texas>Bama, as well.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A girl's legs are her best friends, but the best of friends must part.
-- Redd Foxx

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #64 on: October 02, 2012, 08:16:17 AM »
And I got Texas>Bama, as well.

So really what we have here is Texas>Ole Miss=UAT
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #65 on: October 02, 2012, 08:23:26 AM »
So really what we have here is Texas>Ole Miss=UAT

Black Bears = Elephants?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #66 on: October 02, 2012, 09:52:51 AM »
Black Bears = Elephants?

Rebels = The Machine
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #67 on: October 02, 2012, 09:58:13 AM »
Donkey punched is what State did to Auburn. Auburn stammered around in a daze and had a wake up call against Monroe. And there is no shame in losing to LSU although Kragthorpe and Malzahn must have both had time contraints working with the newbies but I'm sure our resident X coordinator can shed some light on the subject.
Although off to a slow start, I still say Frazier comes around and becomes a very good Auburn QB. No I do not think he can put up the gaudy numbers of Campbell or the comp. pcts. of Cox but I do think he will be a winner, better than serviceable. I do not have anything to back it up but I do think Loeffler will work with him on his mechanics to where the decision making on the field will come more naturally. And I only mention Frazier because so many have harped on the kid as if he was supposed to be ready to take the torch from Moseley, uh Trotter or was it...anyway I think the Malzahn's revolving QB cluster fuck slowed the progress or at least hurt the confidence of our RS Fr. And no I don't expect anyone to understand.
I did mention after last season that I hoped that someone would see fit to employ Cam's QB coach (Whitfield) or another to help hone the kid into something beyond a shotgun QB master of the four yard draw, or read option if you must. And you can go on with comparisons  with others and I'm not going to put up much of an argument because I haven't seen enough of Frazier to proclaim him a total bust just because the A&M kid hit the scene like Tyler Wilson did against Auburn in 2010. But only time will tell and we have to take it game by game. We might even have to deal with another type of slowdown in growth to where he isn't allowed to progress due to the decisions of Chizik playing too conservative in far too many close games. But I think when Chiz talks about learning to win he is using the 2010 formula which was Cam saves the day, all fine and dandy when you have a cast of upperclassmen surrounding you but not so much when you are considered a veteran because you sprinted out on the field for half a season to help run the clock in an effort to keep the other team from scoring fifty.
And we all agreed that wasn't Auburn football and now we want it back immediately. But I can't hang the lack of development on the players when it seems to be across the board. And to think all along it must have been the lack of tutors. Huh! Go figure.

DEFENSE RESTS.       
Maybe the most cognizant and coherent thing you've ever written.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #68 on: October 02, 2012, 10:00:44 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #69 on: October 02, 2012, 10:11:07 AM »
Dmac = Ewok

and Christy is the bimbo.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #70 on: October 02, 2012, 11:49:51 AM »
and Christy is the bimbo.
Christy isn't the bimbo I was screwing...it's an entirely different bimbo.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #71 on: October 02, 2012, 12:38:51 PM »
Christy isn't the bimbo I was screwing...it's an entirely different bimbo.

How many bimbos would you say there were?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #72 on: October 02, 2012, 12:57:59 PM »
How many bimbos would you say there were?
I misspoke myself. There weren't any bimbos at all.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #73 on: October 02, 2012, 06:52:04 PM »
Rebels = The Machine
The Grove > Tornado ravaged ghetto
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."