Meant to post this yesterday.......
« on: October 16, 2012, 11:04:24 AM »
http://auburn.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1422908

October 15, 2012

Justin Hokanson
AuburnSports.com Staff Writer

Talk about it in The Bunker
TWITTER- FACEBOOK-

Auburn's Tiger Hoops Madness basketball event has been canceled for this year, AuburnSports.com has learned.

The event was originally scheduled for Friday, October 12, the night before Auburn's road football game at Ole Miss. However, due to attendance concerns the night before a road football game, the date was tentatively re-scheduled to Friday, October 26, the night before Auburn's home football game against Texas A&M.

But Auburn baseball's Home Run Derby event was already scheduled for Friday, October 26. Now, there will be no basketball event. The basketball staff made the final decision.

There may an open scrimmage on Saturday, October 27 before the 6 p.m. CT kickoff against Texas A&M.

Tony Barbee and the basketball team began practice last Friday with the deepest, most talented roster Barbee and his staff have enjoyed in their previous two seasons.

Fifth-year senior Frankie Sullivan returns as Auburn's leading scorer at 12.6 ppg. Rob Chubb added 8.1 points and 5.1 rebounds and a healthy Noel Johnson, who went 6-of-14 from 3-point range in the final four games of the season, will add scoring punch.

A recruiting class that was ranked third in the SEC will help Barbee's rebuilding project immensely as top 100 recruits and incoming freshmen guards Jordan Price and Shaquille Johnson both are from metro Atlanta. Guard Brian Greene, Jr., 6-foot-9 forward Jordan Granger, 7-foot center Asauhn Dixon-Tatum and 6-foot-8 forward Shareif Adamu round out the highly-rated class. KT Harrell, a standout guard, will redshirt this season after transferring from Virginia but will be a vital scout team member.

Jesus!  Can't they do anything right down there in the AD?  Who in the hell was in charge of scheduling this? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Meant to post this yesterday.......
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2012, 11:08:06 AM »
They've now rescheduled Midnight Madness for this Thursday at 2:25 p.m. in the Student Activities building.  A Continental Breakfast will be served.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2012, 11:18:09 AM »
They've now rescheduled Midnight Madness for this Thursday at 2:25 p.m. in the Student Activities building.  A Continental Breakfast will be served.

Really though?  Who scheduled this and what was their thought process?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2012, 12:05:32 PM »
Really though?  Who scheduled this and what was their thought process?

Jay said make it happen
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2012, 12:28:11 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.