Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

11am Games

11am Games
« on: September 24, 2012, 02:56:24 PM »
Good chance we play at 11am for a while.

Week 6 - Arkansas is set at 11am already.
Week 7 - We play at Ole Miss.  We're competing with Alabama@Missouri, USC@LSU, and Tennessee@Miss State.  Probably going to get the early start.
Week 8 - We play at Vandy.  SPUAT@Tennessee, LSU@A&M, and USCe@Florida are three better games.
Week 9 - We play A&M at home.  Miss State is at Alabama, Tennessee is at South Carolina, and Florida-Georgia has the CBS game locked up.

Week 10 is our New Mexico State game.  Crappy enough to be an 11am game, but I bet we set it for the late afternoon. 

Unless Tennessee implodes or we start winning every game, I don't think we see Auburn playing football after 3pm for a while.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
Re: 11am Games
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2012, 02:58:55 PM »

Week 7 - We play at Ole Miss.  We're competing with Alabama@Missouri, USC@LSU, and Tennessee@Miss State.  Probably going to get the early start.
Week 8 - We play at Vandy.  SPUAT@Tennessee, LSU@A&M, and USCe@Florida are three better games.
Week 9 - We play A&M at home.  Miss State is at Alabama, Tennessee is at South Carolina, and Florida-Georgia has the CBS game locked up.

Week 10 is our New Mexico State game.  Crappy enough to be an 11am game, but I bet we set it for the late afternoon. 

Unless Tennessee implodes or we start winning every game, I don't think we see Auburn playing football after 3pm for a while.

Got an early flight back on sunday anyway.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2012, 03:09:46 PM »

Fuck it.  Going over from Tunica.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

dallaswareagle

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2012, 03:45:00 PM »
They are going to save alot of money cause I don't see them needing to turn the lights on the rest of the year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

chinook

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2012, 05:50:26 PM »
They are going to save alot of money cause I don't see them needing to turn the lights on the rest of the year.

auburn redefines the meaning playing "lights out"

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2012, 08:23:31 AM »
Your distain of this Auburn team oozes out of every post that you make.

Patience is a virtue.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

dallaswareagle

« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2012, 11:37:27 AM »
Your distain of this Auburn team oozes out of every post that you make.

Patience is a virtue.

My distain is not of this team; my distain is of the player development or lack of in our case. My distain is of a defense that seems to be getting progressively worst each year under CGC. Simple defensive schemes and we all know about tackling. My distain is simple play calling but because we have no player development we struggle to beat ULM. My distain is the program up the road that is most likely going to play for another MNC while we are wondering if we even make a fucking bowl game. My distain is seeing history repeat itself. 2004 Un-defeated and should be building on this with recruiting and we don’t.

So my distain oozes from continued missed opportunity we (Auburn) seem to continually have.

Patience-Yea I have it-Don’t have much choice.

As I said before I hope you are so right and we are so wrong, but when will that be next year or the year after that?       
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2012, 11:45:44 AM »
My disDain is for disTain
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2012, 11:58:15 AM »
My disDain is for disTain

Better get on the Soultain:

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2012, 12:04:07 PM »
Better get on the Soultain:

Wait, I have a pair of those pants.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2012, 04:54:04 PM »
My distain is not of this team; my distain is of the player development or lack of in our case. My distain is of a defense that seems to be getting progressively worst each year under CGC. Simple defensive schemes and we all know about tackling. My distain is simple play calling but because we have no player development we struggle to beat ULM. My distain is the program up the road that is most likely going to play for another MNC while we are wondering if we even make a fucking bowl game. My distain is seeing history repeat itself. 2004 Un-defeated and should be building on this with recruiting and we don’t.

So my distain oozes from continued missed opportunity we (Auburn) seem to continually have.

Patience-Yea I have it-Don’t have much choice.

As I said before I hope you are so right and we are so wrong, but when will that be next year or the year after that?     
See? Oozes out.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

dallaswareagle

« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2012, 05:02:26 PM »
See? Oozes out.

Ok then I'll ask this-What will make your 'Patience’s" run out? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2012, 05:39:19 AM »
Ok then I'll ask this-What will make your 'Patience’s" run out?
This time next year, if we're still talking about horrible Defense and Offense.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions