Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Request for a new SEC member

aggie06

Request for a new SEC member
« on: September 20, 2012, 09:15:28 PM »
Howdy yall!

I know I'm wandering into enemy territory being an Aggie and new to the SEC this year, but hey atleast im not a Bama fan right?!

Let me make the disclaimer that this is my first post, and this post may not be in the right section, if so, I apologize. A fellow diehard Tiger co-worker just deployed today and will unfortunately miss the 2012 season this year. I was curious if there was a former student organization or some way to get each Auburn game on dvd/cd (if available) so I can mail to him downrange to view.

Hopefully this is the right place to ask...if you want to take this offline and have access to the Air Force Global...shoot me a PM. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and Gig 'Em!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Request for a new SEC member
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2012, 09:22:44 PM »
Go gig yourself
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Roll Tide Bitch!

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2012, 09:36:41 PM »
Deployments are extremely difficult, and can be emotionally tough on a man. Why add to it by sending him videos of our games this season.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2012, 09:39:16 PM »
Thought this thread was about the secret negotiations regarding ditching TAMU and Mizzou.

I've said too much.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2012, 09:40:05 PM »
Deployments are extremely difficult, and can be emotionally tough on a man. Why add to it by sending him videos of our games this season.

My first thought too...I wondered how badly he hates his buddy to force him to watch 2012 Auburn football.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Token

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2012, 10:02:42 PM »

:bugs:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Come Honor Face

• Are you serious??
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2012, 11:52:33 PM »
My first thought too...I wondered how badly he hates his buddy to force him to watch 2012 Auburn football.

Having been deployed also, I would not want to see this. I would rather suck start a shotgun.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"you'll be a winner today, pick a fight with a 4 year old"

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2012, 12:43:39 AM »
As the best Texan on the board, what with being in Houston and all, let me be the first to tell you to go gig yourself.  This ain't your momma's Auburn forum.  Please present your dog to Jumbo for initiation rites.

Only one rule round these here parts - no racism, with the exception being any Auburn educated Mexican chicas who hang drywall.  They are fair game.  Figured with you being Aggy and all, I had better explain that distinction. 

Other than that, if language, crude humor and a constant barrage of movie quote hijacks bothers you, well, piss off.  And what the hell is up with the ghey boy cheerleaders and the need for a gorram playboy for your gorram cheers?  Lame.

A point of order to the X membership.  I propose that for Aggy noobs, in addition to the traditional fisting of their dog by Jumbo, they need to present that flea bitten Lassie wannabe for a fisting as well.  She is probably used to being molested anyway.  Thoughts?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

auburnredwing

• The Resident Mexican
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2012, 02:30:26 AM »
As the best Texan on the board, what with being in Houston and all, let me be the first to tell you to go gig yourself.  This ain't your momma's Auburn forum.  Please present your dog to Jumbo for initiation rites.

Only one rule round these here parts - no racism, with the exception being any Auburn educated Mexican chicas who hang drywall.  They are fair game.  Figured with you being Aggy and all, I had better explain that distinction. 

Other than that, if language, crude humor and a constant barrage of movie quote hijacks bothers you, well, piss off.  And what the hell is up with the ghey boy cheerleaders and the need for a gorram playboy for your gorram cheers?  Lame.

A point of order to the X membership.  I propose that for Aggy noobs, in addition to the traditional fisting of their dog by Jumbo, they need to present that flea bitten Lassie wannabe for a fisting as well.  She is probably used to being molested anyway.  Thoughts?

Again what the fuck is up with the auburn educated, non spanish speaking mexican hate here wench?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2012, 03:34:53 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Tiger Wench

« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2012, 09:35:29 AM »
Again what the fuck is up with the auburn educated, non spanish speaking mexican hate here wench?

Inside joke, jefe.

Te amo, mi corazon.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2012, 10:51:45 AM »

I would guess they are going to use this and replace waterboarding. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Tiger Wench

« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2012, 10:56:24 AM »
I would guess they are going to use this and replace waterboarding.

But don't we want to torture the terrorists and not our own troops?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2012, 11:42:13 AM »
But don't we want to torture the terrorists and not our own troops?

To be used on the terrorists. Until the UN see the games and then deems it cruel and inhuman treatment.

I know it was last weekend.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2012, 04:02:49 PM »
Damn, that aggie06 is just blowing up the board. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2012, 07:42:10 PM »
Damn, that aggie06 is just blowing up the board.

He adventured too far in the abyss of the X and is lost.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions