Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

I will also say...

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
I will also say...
« on: September 23, 2012, 10:11:15 AM »
That Prowler you are still a dumb ass. You come on here crowing all over the damn place and it is embarrassing. You say the same shit no matter what. Just because Auburn played well last night on defense, doesn't mean that Auburn is on their way to being a good football team. We played with heart last night for the first time all year. Don't act like you knew that shit was coming. And stop fucking calling people out for voicing their opinions. You aren't the only one that knows football....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
Re: I will also say...
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2012, 10:31:27 AM »
 :dead:

I think we all know where Prowler stands, and that he has misunderstood everyone else's stance..........
to say the least.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2012, 10:58:59 AM »
:dead:

I think we all know where Prowler stands, and that he has misunderstood everyone else's stance..........
to say the least.
It's not misunderstanding on his part.  It's like when someone on the net says "you seem upset", implying your opinion is emotion driven, therefore discrediting it.   It's how you (Prowler in this case, and in his own head) wins a losing argument. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2012, 12:29:00 PM »
It's not misunderstanding on his part.  It's like when someone on the net says "you seem upset", implying your opinion is emotion driven, therefore discrediting it.   It's how you (Prowler in this case, and in his own head) wins a losing argument.

I wish I could see our football team the way he does. Would make life much better.

But, I live in the real world.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'