Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

If you can beat 'em, beat the shit out of 'em

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
Re: If you can beat 'em, beat the shit out of 'em
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2008, 01:38:51 PM »
It ain't no Slapout!
Actually, it is the original Slapout.....slapout in the middle of nodamnwhere.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2008, 01:43:27 PM »
Actually, it is the original Slapout.....slapout in the middle of nodamnwhere.

http://www.smuteye.com/name-smuteye.htm
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2008, 02:26:40 PM »
Freddy and WT teamed up in drivers ed when I went through it. Sutherland Chevrolet gave us 2 cars so, when WT came to PC from Jacksonville, he wound up having to teach something other than football.

Funny story. About 3 or 4 years after I graduated, I got a call from WT. He was selling insurance.....with Freddy Hazelwood!

Freddy was a different kind of cat, he was an assistant, Mo Smith an assistant, coach rich and the head coach was Gene Ellison who later went to Mountian brook.
We were an amazing 4-6
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Peace, Love and God Bless Auburn!

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2008, 03:11:20 PM »
Yeah, we didn't get too much better when Coach Elmore took over. I recall a 4-6 and 2-8 record during my time. Lost to Odenville during that time. Most definitely, the low point of Panther football.

My spohomore year, we did make the playoffs at 7-3. Bowed out in the first round to Stanhope Elmore. He moved on shortly thereafter and Lyle Darnell took over.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2008, 04:45:39 PM »
Yeah, we didn't get too much better when Coach Elmore took over. I recall a 4-6 and 2-8 record during my time. Lost to Odenville during that time. Most definitely, the low point of Panther football.

My spohomore year, we did make the playoffs at 7-3. Bowed out in the first round to Stanhope Elmore. He moved on shortly thereafter and Lyle Darnell took over.

We sucked, but to make it worse I was on 2 teams that followed the really good playoff teams, in 1975-76. From playoffs to 4-6-3-7 type teams. Hell I was a 5'11 185lb offensive tackle, two years before the line averages about 250. Gene was very disappointed in us, can't say we helped his career in any way
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Peace, Love and God Bless Auburn!

Tiger Six

« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2008, 09:11:11 PM »
I recognize sarcasm when  it occurs  :) never heard of possum trot, heard of wattsville, probably a lot like castleberry holler tho.
Who's your cousin? if they taught there for 100 years I probablly know them, maybe.

You've got a PM.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions