Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Who's Off The Wagon?

HSVBeerNerd

• "Who the $%!# made me an engineer??"
Re: Who's Off The Wagon?
« Reply #80 on: September 17, 2012, 11:41:49 AM »
So here's what I'm worried about. Went to the game this weekend.. had this weird "drink, sober up.. drink again, sober up again.. etc" dynamic going on, but did see some of the younger recruits there. So you're a young kid.. and you go to a big SEC school 2 years removed from a NC. Some of the fans were all gung-ho and whatnot.. some were nice and chilled out.. and some were yelling about how much Auburn & coaching sucks. Pile on top of that the fact that other coaches have started poaching, and you have folks like Mark May saying on college football final "well.. the coaches just aren't coaching the talent there".. hopefully we can recruit where we need.

We had some giant overweight guy sitting in front of us this weekend with a Michael Dyer jersey on.. screaming to put Mosely in or something (he also started screaming for a refund, but that's another story). Like it's been mentioned before, there ISN'T another QB to put in. I think most of us are pretty much considering the season a wash, and praying to recruit some talent (or transfer in some JUCO talent) to fill some gaps (QB is the glaring one to me, Frazier had glimmers of talent this weekend but like a buddy mentioned this weekend.. seems like they dumbed the playbook down in the first half).
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Friends don't let friends buy Pat Dye's undergarments on Ebay...

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #81 on: September 17, 2012, 11:44:25 AM »
So here's what I'm worried about. Went to the game this weekend.. had this weird "drink, sober up.. drink again, sober up again.. etc" dynamic going on, but did see some of the younger recruits there. So you're a young kid.. and you go to a big SEC school 2 years removed from a NC. Some of the fans were all gung-ho and whatnot.. some were nice and chilled out.. and some were yelling about how much Auburn & coaching sucks. Pile on top of that the fact that other coaches have started poaching, and you have folks like Mark May saying on college football final "well.. the coaches just aren't coaching the talent there".. hopefully we can recruit where we need.

We had some giant overweight guy sitting in front of us this weekend with a Michael Dyer jersey on.. screaming to put Mosely in or something (he also started screaming for a refund, but that's another story). Like it's been mentioned before, there ISN'T another QB to put in. I think most of us are pretty much considering the season a wash, and praying to recruit some talent (or transfer in some JUCO talent) to fill some gaps (QB is the glaring one to me, Frazier had glimmers of talent this weekend but like a buddy mentioned this weekend.. seems like they dumbed the playbook down in the first half).
As much as Frazier had better accuracy in the first half, it went to shit in the second.  If there is any hint of a rush he panics and doesn't see the field anymore.  Imagine how that is going to go for us this weekend.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

JR4AU

« Reply #82 on: September 17, 2012, 11:48:33 AM »
As much as Frazier had better accuracy in the first half, it went to shit in the second.  If there is any hint of a rush he panics and doesn't see the field anymore.  Imagine how that is going to go for us this weekend.

If he sees a DT get some separation from a blocker, even if the blocker is in a good position to re-engage, at that point, Frazier is running.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

HSVBeerNerd

« Reply #83 on: September 17, 2012, 12:04:11 PM »

This weekend? Whoaaaaa boy is it going to be rough. That's just the reality of it, and I plan on drinking quite heavily.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

HSVBeerNerd

« Reply #84 on: September 17, 2012, 12:34:20 PM »
I tried to warn you Calvin, but since you didn't listen.  Nice bammer shirt you have on in a lot of your photos.

After going back and reading that thread.. I'm getting a headache from laughing. Holy shit, there is so much win to behold
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #85 on: September 17, 2012, 12:39:41 PM »
I tried to warn you Calvin, but since you didn't listen.  Nice bammer shirt you have on in a lot of your photos.

Why warn? I wish GF would just post some pics of the MF'er! This fucker deserves no warning.

Who invited his ass over here anyway?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Token

« Reply #86 on: September 17, 2012, 12:41:14 PM »
BTW Calvin you might want to go away or read the thread AWK keeps posting...this is your last warning.

I'd hate for your two daughters to have cocks in their mouths.

Make it so. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #87 on: September 17, 2012, 12:43:30 PM »
Make it so.

yes, what this guy said
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #88 on: September 17, 2012, 01:04:47 PM »
yes, what this guy said

I third it. I've seen this slug dirtying up Auburn boards for like 6 yrs or so.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #89 on: September 17, 2012, 01:06:34 PM »

I might know something about that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #90 on: September 17, 2012, 01:07:20 PM »
Where'd he go?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

djsimp

« Reply #91 on: September 17, 2012, 01:09:01 PM »

I might know something about that.

So, you showed him your wiener?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #92 on: September 17, 2012, 01:44:06 PM »
Why warn? I wish GF would just post some pics of the MF'er! This fucker deserves no warning.

Calvin has a lot of guns he scares me...that's why.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

djsimp

« Reply #93 on: September 17, 2012, 01:48:10 PM »

#winning

Looks like he might be waiting on something.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #94 on: September 17, 2012, 01:51:57 PM »

"As soon as I shoot my dick off, I'm going to shove this hot poker up my ass"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #95 on: September 17, 2012, 01:58:19 PM »
BTW Calvin you might want to go away or read the thread AWK keeps posting...this is your last warning.

I'd hate for your two daughters to have cocks in their mouths.
The real reason Calvin hates Auburn has nothing to do with Chizik and everything to do with the fact that his oldest daughter's getting dicked down by an Auburn High School kid.

But he's "dealing with the Auburn thing".
« Last Edit: September 17, 2012, 02:02:52 PM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #96 on: September 17, 2012, 02:02:41 PM »
On or off?  I hear the talking heads (most of them) talking about what a great job he is doing while rebuilding the program that was in the dumps. I hear how great we have recruited but yet to see it on the field. I see our defense get worst every year while he is head coach. Wanna blame Roof go ahead CGC hired his ass. I think we can win 4 more games. Vandy?-Ole miss?-NMS-AAM-the rest we get pay back (again) for 2010. I can’t wait to hear what the sky is not falling crowd say when we end up at 5-7 (and that’s a big maybe) and I don’t see it any better next year.

Year 4 of the program across state they were re-loading. They may score 60 on us to rub it in.

And Prowler I have a question; what part of the defensive scheme is not being able tackle?

What do they see when they watch flim on sunday? Are you telling me no one sees the missed assigments-the poor tackling? Good teams make those corrections from game 1 to 2-Not still trying to correct from game 3 to 4.

I am on the Auburn bandwagon, always have been, always will be.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2012, 02:04:39 PM by dallaswareagle »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #97 on: September 17, 2012, 02:25:30 PM »
On or off?  I hear the talking heads (most of them) talking about what a great job he is doing while rebuilding the program that was in the dumps. I hear how great we have recruited but yet to see it on the field. I see our defense get worst every year while he is head coach. Wanna blame Roof go ahead CGC hired his ass. I think we can win 4 more games. Vandy?-Ole miss?-NMS-AAM-the rest we get pay back (again) for 2010. I can’t wait to hear what the sky is not falling crowd say when we end up at 5-7 (and that’s a big maybe) and I don’t see it any better next year.

Year 4 of the program across state they were re-loading. They may score 60 on us to rub it in.

And Prowler I have a question; what part of the defensive scheme is not being able tackle?

What do they see when they watch flim on sunday? Are you telling me no one sees the missed assigments-the poor tackling? Good teams make those corrections from game 1 to 2-Not still trying to correct from game 3 to 4.

I am on the Auburn bandwagon, always have been, always will be.
It's not the coaches fault. The players are the ones out there on the field. They need to start tackling better (they go over tackling drills in practice every day, it's nothing new, it's been nearly the same for the past 200 years).
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

JR4AU

« Reply #98 on: September 17, 2012, 02:27:55 PM »
It's not the coaches fault. The players are the ones out there on the field. They need to start tackling better (they go over tackling drills in practice every day, it's nothing new, it's been nearly the same for the past 200 years).

In a sense you're right, but how is it Saban/Miles/who the fuck ever that plays great defense, can get their guys to tackle, and we can't?  It falls on the coaches to find a way. 

Old coaching saying: "You're either coaching it, or allowing it to happen."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #99 on: September 17, 2012, 02:33:42 PM »
Wait it isn't the coaches fault, but the players haven't given up so it isn't their fault.  Dammit I blame Clemson for running the ball so much, and MSU for creating so many turnovers, and La. Monroe for going for it on 4th down...fuckin opponents trying to win.  Those bastards!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum