Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Why There's No Way Chizik Loses His Job

Re: Why There's No Way Chizik Loses His Job
« Reply #40 on: September 12, 2012, 12:23:36 PM »
You better hope for JUCO cause very rarely can an Freshman step in to be savior, especially at the QB position, double especially for Auburn.

So then you might as well say look to 2014.

Which is why although I don't think he'll lose his job any time soon, I don't think it's possible for him to save it for the future. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #41 on: September 12, 2012, 12:24:48 PM »
Which is why although I don't think he'll lose his job any time soon, I don't think it's possible for him to save it for the future.
Agree...IMO his only savior would be JUCO route.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #42 on: September 12, 2012, 12:28:41 PM »
What bothers me about Frazier, is that typically when you have a QB who is young and inexperienced (scared shitless), you install rollout plays to get him out of the pocket and looking down field.  You put a crossing TE or WR as an easy dump pass if he sees nothing downfield.  I seriously could complete this play and I have a bum shoulder. 

They did this a couple of times and Frazier threw it behind or over the receivers head.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #43 on: September 12, 2012, 12:33:03 PM »
Somebody...anybody has to be better.  I'm serious.

Our depth chart goes

Frayzha: Head case who can't even hit the turf when trying to down the ball

Moseley: Fetal-fatale who has to still be hurt.  If he's not hurt, then I reeeeeally question our staff for not at least trying him after the 17th Frayzha turnover Saturday.

Wallace: True Freshman who looked less accurate than Frayzha in practice...by a long shot.

Ryan Carter

Tate O'Connor

By midway through the 3rd quarter, I would have taken Tate O'Connor.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #44 on: September 12, 2012, 01:51:19 PM »
Somebody...anybody has to be better.  I'm serious.

Pretty much.

Can Moseley do worse than 1 completion for -2 yards and 3 INTS in a half? I mean, it would be hard for me or you to do worse. You almost have to try to on purpose. Clint had a few games last year where he was a decent game manager - Fla and Ole Piss. If he can just do that and not fuck it up that's all we need. Let the 5 headed RB do its thing and complete a pass or two every quarter to keep them from selling out to the run every damn play. All it takes is one good pass from play action to do this in most cases. I know this.....Kiehl is literally losing games out there. Not asking CM to win any, just not to fuck them up beyond comprehension. He can even be below avg and we would be ok.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #45 on: September 12, 2012, 02:13:06 PM »
Fuck...I just realized something.   

Perhaps Kiehl is the bagman?!?
when Sheridan predicted Auburn's demise at the hands of one man, I think he meant the sack man.

Must have gotten lost in translation from the scrolls.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #46 on: September 12, 2012, 02:31:27 PM »
Pretty much.

Can Moseley do worse than 1 completion for -2 yards and 3 INTS in a half? I mean, it would be hard for me or you to do worse. You almost have to try to on purpose. Clint had a few games last year where he was a decent game manager - Fla and Ole Piss. If he can just do that and not fuck it up that's all we need. Let the 5 headed RB do its thing and complete a pass or two every quarter to keep them from selling out to the run every damn play. All it takes is one good pass from play action to do this in most cases. I know this.....Kiehl is literally losing games out there. Not asking CM to win any, just not to fuck them up beyond comprehension. He can even be below avg and we would be ok.

It's twue.....Oh it's twuuee
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

JR4AU

« Reply #47 on: September 12, 2012, 02:38:31 PM »
Egg-Zack-Er-Ree

"KF doesn't see WRs. And when he does, he can't hit the broad side of a barn."  This my friend, strikes at the heart of the matter.  This offense appears to require far less of a QB than did Malzahn's, according to what I've seen so far.  There are no throws that Frazier has made, or attempted to make, or should have seen and attempted to make...that Moseley could not have gotten done.  Yes, I hate CM.  No, it's not #2 is always the most popular guy. But Frasier is a basket case and regardless of our defensive woes, the lack of QB play is why we're where we're at.  The defense played damn good in the first half Saturday.  Other than McSidline taking it to the house, they had nothing to work with except Frasier turnovers in the 2nd half.

Frazier admitted he was too worried about the rush and blitz, and couldn't keep his eyes downfield.  You can coach reads, and throws (and yes, you can even increase accuracy with work) but if the QB won't look downfield for his reads and receivers, it doesn't make a fuck how much he know about the reads.   And I don't know how you coach "courage".  To me, this issue is not fixable.  Time to move on. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #48 on: September 12, 2012, 03:09:13 PM »
Frazier admitted he was too worried about the rush and blitz, and couldn't keep his eyes downfield.  You can coach reads, and throws (and yes, you can even increase accuracy with work) but if the QB won't look downfield for his reads and receivers, it doesn't make a fuck how much he know about the reads.   And I don't know how you coach "courage".  To me, this issue is not fixable.  Time to move on.

Moseley?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #49 on: September 12, 2012, 03:19:09 PM »

Moseley?

WOW moving on by moving backwards.  :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

JR4AU

« Reply #50 on: September 12, 2012, 03:20:20 PM »
Moseley?

As has been stated...Frazier is actually worse.  The OL is giving enough time, so maybe Moseley doesn't go all fetaltard if he's getting protection. 

Moseley 2011: 66/108 (61%) 7.4 YPA, 5TD/3Int

Frazier 2012: 24/49 (49%) 6.5 YPA 1TD/4Int   :facepalm:

But then he may be the Moseley version of Todd08 with the injured arm, so who knows?  If it were me, I'd give Wallace a series or 2 this Saturday, and just see what he looks like in live action.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #51 on: September 12, 2012, 03:21:40 PM »
As has been stated...Frazier is actually worse.  The OL is giving enough time, so maybe Moseley doesn't go all fetaltard if he's getting protection. 

But then he may be the Moseley version of Todd08 with the injured arm, so who knows?  If it were me, I'd give Wallace a series or 2 this Saturday, and just see what he looks like in live action.

I see nothing we have to lose. KF is that bad.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #52 on: September 12, 2012, 03:27:11 PM »

If Moseley is really that injured, and I have to believe he is, then agreed.  Give the kid a shot.  May spark em'. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #53 on: September 12, 2012, 03:27:45 PM »
If you'd never seen Moseley play, and you looked at the numbers posted below, you'd think he was a serviceable QB, which only proves stats lie.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/player/gamelog/_/id/480386/clint-moseley

But it's better than what we've gotten out of Frazier so far, and that's just vs Clemson and Old Piss. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #54 on: September 12, 2012, 03:29:15 PM »
If things start going bad this weekend how long before the boo birds come out?

And then do they put the creed on the jumbotron?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

GH2001

« Reply #55 on: September 12, 2012, 03:56:57 PM »

It would at least make the AUFambliee members in JHS easy to identify with all the nut on their legs.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #56 on: September 12, 2012, 05:05:49 PM »

What's going to be worse is the derisive cheer when (if) Frazier completes his first pass.  It will be mockery.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #57 on: September 12, 2012, 07:35:29 PM »

It'll also show which sections have had their warn meters spiked.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #58 on: September 12, 2012, 07:39:29 PM »
Speaking of the creed, did Wiregrass Tiger go back to AUfamilyeagle?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #59 on: September 12, 2012, 07:40:38 PM »
Speaking of the creed, did Wiregrass Tiger go back to AUfamilyeagle?

I think he got his feelings hurt...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions