Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Auburn, Jovon Robinson Reportedly Being Investigated By Multiple Media Outlets

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
I haven't seen any new rumors other than "multiple media outlets are checking into it".  Like I said, show me the proof, if not, then zero fucks are given.

Agree. Until one of the few journalists I believe to be credible pops up about it, then I'm not worrying. I see one or two little half asses talking about it. And both quoting anonymous other sources. FAIL.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

JR4AU

Here a twat.  There a twat.  Everywhere a twat twat

Old McCalebb had a farm.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

Old McCalebb had a farm.

So you are telling me the twat is on the sideline?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

JR4AU

FAIL!  The correct response was: "E-I-E-I-O!"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa

Until the second half kickoffs
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls

Two Bama football players are taking an exam and one leans over to the other and says, "Hey yo, what's the answer to the first question?  Old McDonald had a ______?  What did he have?"

A farm...a farm, you idiot.

Oh, oh yeah...right..a farm.  Pssst...how you spell farm?

Damn man, don'tchu know nuthin.  Farm..E-I-E-I-O
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

Please don't tell me you missed that. Or least you are ignoring it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

JR4AU

Please don't tell me you missed that. Or least you are ignoring it.

I miss a lot of shit.  And I'm still missing it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

Sideline, McCalebb...I get it.  Pffft.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Well if Alabama is mentioned in any other way they doing something correctly, then fuck!

I hope this never sees the light of day if UA is going to get in trouble.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Roll Tide Bitch!

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Well if Alabama is mentioned in any other way they doing something correctly, then fuck!

I hope this never sees the light of day if UA is going to get in trouble.

But....if it's about Auburn.....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

Sideline, McCalebb...I get it.  Pffft.

I thought you would like that snookems.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
I thought you would like that snookems.

When he went Pffft...Onterio lost 5 yards.  Woops...he just lost 3 more.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Jovon Robinson just announced that he is transferring to the  university of alabama.

All current investigations have ceased and have been reported to be a "big misunderstanding."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

He's not the best colorman in the league for nothing, folks!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The NCAA investigation into Memphis-area high school football has continued, with the latest reports putting the magnifying glass on former Auburn running back signee Jovon Robinson.

The Birmingham News reported Tuesday that Robinson's former assistant coach at Wooddale High School, Courtney Rogers, confirmed for the paper that he has spoken to the NCAA about the altered Wooddale transcript that led to Robinson being declared academically ineligible.

"[The NCAA] talked to me and I'm going to leave it at that," Rogers said. "I'm not up for doing an interview."

Rogers did tell the News had no control over Robinson's transcript and that didn't know who was responsible for the changes. He said his brother Marcus Rogers, Wooddale's 2009 head coach, had also spoken to the NCAA. Two other Memphis-area coaches with connections to Robinson, 7-on-7 coach Byron De'Vinner and Lynord Crutchfield, have also confirmed they have spoken to the NCAA.

Asked Tuesday about whether the NCAA was looking into Auburn's recruitment of Robinson, Gene Chizik declined comment.

"I have one thing on my mind, and that's winning a football game this week. I'm not getting into that," Chizik said during his weekly press conference.

Memphis Commercial-Appeal reporter Kyle Veazey posted Tuesday that Auburn officials have repeatedly declined to answer questions over whether the school has been notified of an NCAA inquiry into its Memphis recruiting.

"We are are not going to discuss what the NCAA may or may not be doing in Memphis or elsewhere," Auburn spokesman Kirk Samspon told the Commercial-Appeal.

A four-star recruit out of Memphis's Wooddale High, Robinson signed with Auburn in February and was making an impression in the Tigers' fall camp when the Commercial-Appeal reported that a Memphis City Schools investigation into Robinson's transcript -- an investigation launched in response to information provided by the NCAA -- had revealed falsified grade changes.

Per a later Commercial-Appeal story, counselor Valerie Starks-Sykes admitted to having made the changes and resigned rather than accept a suspension. She refused to provide Memphis City Schools with a motivation for altering the transcript, other than to say she was "certain someone had asked her to make the changes," per an MCS e-mail account of her comments. Starks-Sykes did not name anyone else who might have also been involved in the changes.

A second counselor, Yvette Lynch, was found to have changed two grades according to MCS e-mails obtained by the Commercial-Appeal and confirmed that she, too, had twice spoken to NCAA officials. She said she had "absolutely not" received anything in exchange for making the grade changes.

"Let me say this: I never change a grade unless a teacher requests it," she said.

The NCAA's examination of Robinson's transcript is only part of a wider-ranging investigation into Memphis-area football, one which multiple NCAA interviewees have said is connected to Mississippi State. The Bulldogs have acknowledged the school is working with the NCAA to resolve a "potential recruiting irregularity," have disassociated a booster found to be in "impermissible contact with the prospective student-athlete," and saw receivers coach Angelo Mirando resign just days before the season over reported connections to the investigation.

Put all that together, and you get one whopper of a mess for everyone involved. But it's a mess that doesn't seem to be getting any smaller -- or any closer to a resolution -- anytime soon.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/blog/eye-on-college-football/20153006
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
So, if MSU gets hit with playing an ineligible player this past weekend....then, alls well, correct? No more pitchforks and torches?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs