Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Auburn, Jovon Robinson Reportedly Being Investigated By Multiple Media Outlets

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
I'm not buying it until I see a legit journalist stand by it.

Please to be pointing at one?  They would all sell their mothers, whore their sisters and send their kids to a Sandusky pee wee camp to break shit, be it right or wrong.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
Barrett Salee just reported that he's never seen so many reports about a report that hasn't been reported yet. :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Barrett Salee just reported that he's never seen so many reports about a report that hasn't been reported yet. :facepalm:

What report?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
”multiple media people are 'investigating'”...yeah, I'm not worried. I hope they dig real deep into Memphis and report any all findings.

Sound the alarm when the headlines read ”multiple radio call in personalities and massage board posters are actively investigating”.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
What report?

Didn't you get the memo?  There's a new cover sheet for the TPS reports.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
Nothing like media shitheads making (manufacturing?) the news so other media shitheads can report on it.

How did things get so backwards?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Shocking, because Chizik's always so talkative to the media types...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
 :hammer:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

JR4AU

Chances are very high, that the "media outlets" are following up "tips" from anonymous callers with a 205, 334, 251 or 938 area codes, or from ghost email accounts.  It will be a matter of who is willing to print/say the rumor thinking they've substantiated it through a "normally reliable source". 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yoda

Calm down, this a ploy by Chizik to take the attention away from the field and remind everyone of how well he handles these situations.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A girl's legs are her best friends, but the best of friends must part.
-- Redd Foxx

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Please to be pointing at one?  They would all sell their mothers, whore their sisters and send their kids to a Sandusky pee wee camp to break shit, be it right or wrong.

Robinson and Doyel
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Calm down, this a ploy by Chizik to take the attention away from the field and remind everyone of how well he handles these situations.

I chortled aloud
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
So forgive my ignorance, because I've only heard that there *is* something going down.. but what's the story? Is the new rumor that someone paid somebody to fudge Jovon Robinson's transcript or something??

I haven't seen any new rumors other than "multiple media outlets are checking into it".  Like I said, show me the proof, if not, then zero fucks are given.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
I haven't seen any new rumors other than "multiple media outlets are checking into it".  Like I said, show me the proof, if not, then zero fucks are given.

It's like this morning on the radio, the host says "We expect a report from Memphis any time now that could involve Auburn and sources are saying Alabama will be mentioned." 

Okay....report from whom?  About what?  Who is saying this?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
It's like this morning on the radio, the host says "We expect a report from Memphis any time now that could involve Auburn and sources are saying Alabama will be mentioned." 

Okay....report from whom?  About what?  Who is saying this?

Multiple twatters
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Multiple twatters

Here a twat.  There a twat.  Everywhere a twat twat
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions