Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Not sure what is worse

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Re: Not sure what is worse
« Reply #40 on: September 09, 2012, 09:25:23 PM »
Threats?  Did someone invite you to get your ass whipped?
Car Ramrod...say it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #41 on: September 09, 2012, 09:38:49 PM »
If this goes full circle, will you please schedule on a Saturday so I have something to watch?
  :bugs:

I laughed my ass off at this one. I typed it all out instead of settling for the acronym because hustle like yours deserves it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #42 on: September 09, 2012, 09:42:44 PM »
The last time I had these feelings about Auburn football was in 1998.  Difference then, from now, is if you were paying attention, and willing to admit it, you knew the recruiting had been bad, and that Dameyune Craig had carried us for 2 years.  I tried not to see it then, but this time, the recruiting has been there the last 3 years.  I expected the drop off from 2010, but it should have only been a 1 year deal.  8-5 was acceptable with what we had.  This year is not.  Worse yet, I see us going in the tank for a while if we change coaches, but as I sit here today, I can't say it wouldn't be the right move either.  Fuck I hate this feeling. 

You can placate yourself by talking about how Auburn is more than football.  It is, but our football team shouldn't suck like this at this time.  It's unexplainable.

I was mainly referring to the thought of hiring Petrino when "placating" about how we are more than football. Yes in general this sucks and is unacceptable but I damn sure don't want Petrino fixing it. Sorry bu im just not selling out my fucking school for that asshat. I don't want to win that fucking bad.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Yoda

« Reply #43 on: September 09, 2012, 09:43:47 PM »
  :bugs:

I laughed my ass off at this one. I typed it all out instead of settling for the acronym because hustle like yours deserves it.

I'm doing my best to keep myself amused, glad I could help you as well.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A girl's legs are her best friends, but the best of friends must part.
-- Redd Foxx

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #44 on: September 09, 2012, 09:46:00 PM »
I was mainly referring to the thought of hiring Petrino when "placating" about how we are more than football. Yes in general this sucks and is unacceptable but I damn sure don't want Petrino fixing it. Sorry bu im just not selling out my fucking school for that asshat. I don't want to win that fucking bad.

Why not?  What's he done that's so horrible besides sticking a 24-year old?  She was hot. 

Not that it would ever be possible but how does he violate the sanctity?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

« Reply #45 on: September 09, 2012, 09:49:43 PM »
Why not?  What's he done that's so horrible besides sticking a 24-year old?  She was hot. 

Not that it would ever be possible but how does he violate the sanctity?

Serious???

Guy is a scumbag. Ask UL or Atlanta or Arky or your former hc Tubs. He has 0 fucking character. None. He would lie to his own mother for a chance that he would benefit. At one time I wanted him. Not now. It's just my opinion. Plus I'm not so sure how well he would recruit with his recent scandal.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #46 on: September 09, 2012, 10:46:23 PM »
Serious???

Guy is a scumbag. Ask UL or Atlanta or Arky or your former hc Tubs. He has 0 fucking character. None. He would lie to his own mother for a chance that he would benefit. At one time I wanted him. Not now. It's just my opinion. Plus I'm not so sure how well he would recruit with his recent scandal.

Here's a recruiting line:

"You see this face?  Now take a look at the hot ass girl I got to lay down for me.  Just think boys, if I have that kind of magic, what could I do for you?"

He makes moves that are to his own benefit.  Won at Louisville. Won at Arkansas. 

Zero character?  Not so sure about that.  We flew to meet with him, not the other way around. 

It's not ever going to happen because of the way things went back in the stone ages but if it did I personally don't think it is a sign of the end of ordered civilization. 

He fucked up bad.  He's not going to do that again. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yoda

« Reply #47 on: September 09, 2012, 10:54:37 PM »

"You see this face?  Now take a look at the hot ass girl I got to lay down for me.  Just think boys, if I have that kind of magic, what could I do for you?"

You make a good point here.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A girl's legs are her best friends, but the best of friends must part.
-- Redd Foxx

JR4AU

« Reply #48 on: September 09, 2012, 10:58:57 PM »

He makes moves that are to his own benefit.  Won at Louisville. Won at Arkansas. 

Zero character?  Not so sure about that.  We flew to meet with him, not the other way around. 

It's not ever going to happen because of the way things went back in the stone ages but if it did I personally don't think it is a sign of the end of ordered civilization. 

There's some wisdom to this.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #49 on: September 09, 2012, 11:01:48 PM »

It's not ever going to happen because of the way things went back in the stone ages

I wouldn't say that at all. There are still ptb that could make it so. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Token

« Reply #50 on: September 09, 2012, 11:12:15 PM »

Saban was leaving after 3 years at Bama, because all he does is leave!  He'd never stick around.  Bama was a stepping stone to get back into college. 

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying Saban wasn't a hired gun, but I think the driving reason for him to be in his 6th season is BECAUSE of all the people who questioned his intentions and his ability to stay somewhere for more than 3-4 years.  Hell, I think he might really retire at Alabama. 

Petrino is the same.  He'll get back into coaching, at a big school, and he'll make it a point to stay and do right just to prove to everyone that he isn't a scumbag.  And he'll probably end up winning a NC where ever he goes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #51 on: September 09, 2012, 11:23:13 PM »
I wouldn't say that at all. There are still ptb that could make it so
Yeah well if you don't like my Petrino suggestion then how bout someone closer to home cuz?
Let's see what Blakeney's boys can do in Starkvegas.
Troy at Miss. State this SA
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #52 on: September 10, 2012, 12:21:04 AM »
I want Bobby Patrino as far away from Auburn as possible. He's a dirty fucking rat, on top of, that he's an arrogant piece of shit...might as well hire Coach sabbin (minus his National Championships).
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #53 on: September 10, 2012, 09:27:14 AM »
I want Bobby Patrino as far away from Auburn as possible. He's a dirty fucking rat, on top of, that he's an arrogant piece of shit...might as well hire Coach sabbin (minus his National Championships).

I agree. At one time I thought he was just a tad on the scumbag fence. But that was a while ago. He has now jumped the scumbag fence and lives in the scumbag yard.

I saw nothing on the field Saturday that made me believe that QB play was going to get good enough to make me forget Saturday. But it could happen. But I don't think it will happen before we get a few more ass-rapings this season.

Not ready to fire the whole bunch yet. For the most part, we have really good parts. When they fit, it should be fun to watch.

I think my biggest disappointment is the fact that we have not recruited a couple top notch QBs that tend to stick around.  There is no offense in the country (especially ours) that cannot benefit from a better QB. The guy that says we only need a game manager is full of it. Today, you need that and all of the bells and whistles.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #54 on: September 10, 2012, 09:48:06 AM »
You didn't go to Auburn, did you?

What does that have to do with expecting a good football team or not wanting Auburn to be a fucking embarrassment. Right now, it is embarrassing. I want a coach with good character as much as anyone, but I want a hard nosed team that gives effort and looks well coached. Right now, we don't have one.

No, I wasn't fortunate enough to go to Auburn. I had a scholarship opportunity to go to another college and fulfill a lifelong dream of mine to play college football. However, I have been going to watch Auburn football, basketball and baseball since I was 18 months old. I sang the fight song before I sang Jesus Loves Me. I love Auburn with every inch of my being and I regret making the decision that I made 15 years ago to try and help my parents out by taking a full scholarship and not try to walk-on at the place I love.

So fuck you and all your bullshit excuses. We are not in 3rd grade anymore where they turn the score board off if things get out of hand. Coaches and players are partly judged by the wins they have on the field. And especially by the asskickings they receive by middle tier teams like Mississippi St. And right now, all we have are the asskickings to judge this coaching staff on this year. So sit back and continue to quote the creed and see how far that gets you or this coach. Hell, if it were up to you, I would imagine you would hire Brother Chet to coach football...fuck being good at football, at least he would have the creed part down...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #55 on: September 10, 2012, 09:59:45 AM »
What does that have to do with expecting a good football team or not wanting Auburn to be a fucking embarrassment. Right now, it is embarrassing. I want a coach with good character as much as anyone, but I want a hard nosed team that gives effort and looks well coached. Right now, we don't have one.

No, I wasn't fortunate enough to go to Auburn. I had a scholarship opportunity to go to another college and fulfill a lifelong dream of mine to play college football. However, I have been going to watch Auburn football, basketball and baseball since I was 18 months old. I sang the fight song before I sang Jesus Loves Me. I love Auburn with every inch of my being and I regret making the decision that I made 15 years ago to try and help my parents out by taking a full scholarship and not try to walk-on at the place I love.

So fuck you and all your bullshit excuses. We are not in 3rd grade anymore where they turn the score board off if things get out of hand. Coaches and players are partly judged by the wins they have on the field. And especially by the asskickings they receive by middle tier teams like Mississippi St. And right now, all we have are the asskickings to judge this coaching staff on this year. So sit back and continue to quote the creed and see how far that gets you or this coach. Hell, if it were up to you, I would imagine you would hire Brother Chet to coach football...fuck being good at football, at least he would have the creed part down...

While I don't quite agree with Wiregrass and the AUFambly line of crap about everything being about the creed and jerking off to it, I do think it means something. I also don't think it's right to take a steaming shit on it like you seem to want to do. You both are on each extreme whether either of you will admit it or not.

Things are bad. Very bad, but people need to take a deep fucking breath and aim at this issue with a least some form of intelligent thought. I understand people are pissed. I get that. I am too, but my God we sound like "them" sometimes. The fact that they practically have an NFL team across the state makes it sting even worse.

Also, remember where Wiregrass came from (AUEagle, Fambly, whatever etc). You are surprised he mentions the creed? They rub their peckers with that piece of paper for petes sake.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #56 on: September 10, 2012, 10:04:10 AM »
While I don't quite agree with Wiregrass and the AUFambly line of crap about everything being about the creed and jerking off to it, I do think it means something. I also don't think it's right to take a steaming shit on it like you seem to want to do. You both are on each extreme whether either of you will admit it or not.

Things are bad. Very bad, but people need to take a deep fucking breath and aim at this issue with a least some form of intelligent thought. I understand people are pissed. I get that. I am too, but my God we sound like "them" sometimes. The fact that they practically have an NFL team across the state makes it sting even worse.

Also, remember where Wiregrass came from (AUEagle, Fambly, whatever etc). You are surprised he mentions the creed? They rub their peckers with that piece of paper for petes sake.

I am not taking a shit on the creed. At all. What I do take a shit on is people using the creed to excuse a bullshit football performance. Fuck that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #57 on: September 10, 2012, 10:08:52 AM »
I am not taking a shit on the creed. At all. What I do take a shit on is people using the creed to excuse a bullshit football performance. Fuck that.

The creed isn't the issue here. 

The issue is somebody saying he/she is a better Auburn fan and knows more and has more say "because you didn't go to Auburn, did you?" 

That's not how this board operates.  I know some people who didn't go to Auburn who are 100 million times the Auburn man/woman than some who did go there. 

Pat Dye didn't go to Auburn.  He not the Auburn man Wiregrass Fucksticker is? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #58 on: September 10, 2012, 10:10:55 AM »
With arms wide open.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #59 on: September 10, 2012, 10:18:12 AM »
I still don't get why everyone loves that band.

Seriously though I would say look to the Creed if Chizik was cheating on his wife, or let the players run rampant with no discipline.  But since when does our Auburn Creed have anything to do with winning or losing football games and not being upset about it.  I'm not calling for Kiehl Frazier to be lynched or thrown out of school.  I just don't think he deserves to be a starting QB (for any division 1 school).  I am sure he is a nice lad, and I am behind him one 100% as he sits in the stands and roots for Auburn.

Bottom line in my eyes is that in any profession where are you are paid to produce.  Be it wins on the football field or getting assets for investing and you fail to do so.  You are terminated.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum