Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Gene Chizik would already be fired if Auburn hadn't bought Cam Newton

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: Gene Chizik would already be fired if Auburn hadn't bought Cam Newton
« Reply #60 on: September 06, 2012, 03:05:00 PM »
Speaking of jock itch.  Were we speaking about jock itch?  That's some evil stuff right there.
Starts with somewhat of a minor embarrassing itch, unless you're from Mississippi. They don't mind reaching in the side vent of their overalls to scrotum scratch while we try to do it in our pockets here. Not that bad until it festers and starts oozing puss. Then, it burns with the intensity of molten lava in the crevices of the ball sack and upper leg. Would even try diesel fuel for relief if nothing else were available.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #61 on: September 06, 2012, 04:11:29 PM »
Starts with somewhat of a minor embarrassing itch, unless you're from Mississippi. They don't mind reaching in the side vent of their overalls to scrotum scratch while we try to do it in our pockets here. Not that bad until it festers and starts oozing puss. Then, it burns with the intensity of molten lava in the crevices of the ball sack and upper leg. Would even try diesel fuel for relief if nothing else were available.

Newflash friend. That aint jock itch. You slept with any questionable women lately? or VV? Might wanna get checked.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #62 on: September 06, 2012, 04:12:57 PM »

And that is why I mentioned the stuff. When I was a teenager, I got a nice dose of this. For some reason they did not have a nice cream for this (or maybe we just didn't have any). So my dad tossed me what he used to use. He said to wait till I was home alone and apply it to both sides. And then run, yell, whatever for about 30 seconds. When I wake up the next day, all would be well. He was right, ON ALL ACCOUNTS!

Holy SHIT that stuff burned. Wherever it touched turned WHITE. And then I knew why he said wait til no one was at home. I think the neighbors heard me.

The next morning, no itch whatsoever.

From that day on, I made sure that I took at least 2 showers a day.

I have a hard time remembering the stuff, but I swear it was called Neat's foot oil.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #63 on: September 06, 2012, 04:34:05 PM »
And that is why I mentioned the stuff. When I was a teenager, I got a nice dose of this. For some reason they did not have a nice cream for this (or maybe we just didn't have any). So my dad tossed me what he used to use. He said to wait till I was home alone and apply it to both sides. And then run, yell, whatever for about 30 seconds. When I wake up the next day, all would be well. He was right, ON ALL ACCOUNTS!

Holy shoot that stuff burned. Wherever it touched turned WHITE. And then I knew why he said wait til no one was at home. I think the neighbors heard me.

The next morning, no itch whatsoever.

From that day on, I made sure that I took at least 2 showers a day.

I have a hard time remembering the stuff, but I swear it was called Neat's foot oil.
There was also a product called blis-to-sol ( I believe that was how it was spelled). The blis was there for a reason. I'm pretty sure it was nuclear waste. It was what the old timers used to knock it up but all it really did was burn the hell out of you and make you think it was killin' the itch. This stuff was sadistic. If the company still exists, I would pursue litigation for the mental distress, pain and suffering that I've endured since I was forced to apply to my crotch. Supposedly "worked" on athletes foot too.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2012, 04:41:57 PM by WiregrassTiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #64 on: September 06, 2012, 05:06:31 PM »
Holy SHIT that stuff burned. Wherever it touched turned WHITE. And then I knew why he said wait til no one was at home. I think the neighbors heard me.

I remember that stuff!

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.