Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Meet Mr. Spencer Pybus, LB....

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Meet Mr. Spencer Pybus, LB....
« on: July 10, 2008, 11:51:58 PM »
He was probably my favorite under-the-radar player last year....I'm glad we got 'em.  He's gonna Fuck Some People UP a little this year and more the following years.

Remember the name.....SPENCER PYBUS!!!!!!!

6-1 210-215 4.55...This guy had a MONSTER Senior season, and Broke the SPARQ Records, his location is what hurt him in the Star Ratings....My ratings knows no bounds, 4 Grillz is what I would've given him.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
Re: Meet Mr. Spencer Pybus, LB....
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2008, 11:57:18 AM »
 :tongue: Dirty old woman alert!!!  I wonder if he does landscaping, or maybe cleans pools... 

Holy moley.  Look at his lats.  And the abs...  :jaw:

He is gonna smash someone flat  - smash them, spit on them, and then go smash someone else.  I just hope that he saves his worst stuff for bammer.

And it doesn't hurt that he and my son share the same name.  The Spencer part - not the Pybus, for you assclowns that would otherwise be jumping all over that one.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions