Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

COMMITMENT #19....

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
COMMITMENT #19....
« on: July 09, 2008, 10:03:57 PM »
Donald "Dee" Ford DE/RB/LB, 6-2 210 4.46 Odenville, AL. (4 Grillz)

If anyone here saw the Auburn Camp Video last month, OL/DL......He was the one at the end of the video, BLOWIN' Past EVERYONE.  They just showed two clips of him, but I was told, that he was unblockable during the Entire Camp and the Best DE there athletically.  That camp had DE Montez Robinson there.

He had offers from FSU, Clemson, MSU, and others

He tallied 13 Sacks in 12 games last year, as well as, 2 Blocked Punts.  He also played RB.....War MUTHAFUCKIN Eagle!!!!!!! BOOOM!!!!!!!!!

"It feels so good. About two years ago, I didn't even think about playing football. It feels great knowing I'm going to get the chance to play at Auburn," he said. "And the best thing about Auburn is they look beyond football first. They look at academics, what I'm going to do if I don't go pro. I really like that."

"I've never been to a game before, but I've heard how it is," he said. "I've already got season tickets for this year. I'll be at every home game."

« Last Edit: July 09, 2008, 10:39:52 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

gotigers

Re: COMMITMENT #19....
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2008, 08:16:01 AM »
He sounds like a good kid.

It's nice to hear an athlete talk about needing a degree if he does not go pro.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2008, 09:24:29 PM »
St Clair county representin'  :thumbsup:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2008, 09:12:10 AM »
St Clair county representin'  :thumbsup:
:vn:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2008, 11:52:49 AM »
I give major props to CTT and the crew for recruiting kids that see the scholly as a means to an end beyond the pros.  To me, the kids that think - hey, I can also get an education - what a concept!!  - are brighter than your regular, run of the mill football players.  And smart kids make even smarter football players.  Can't ever have too many of those on a team.

I realize that all of our guys are definitely not rocket scientists - but it just seems like you hear more and more of AU's recruits mentioning the academic side of things these days.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions