Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Your Skin Is Your Sin

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Your Skin Is Your Sin
« on: August 17, 2012, 02:28:25 PM »
But, but, but....I thought he was against discrimination.  Copypasta

Eleven Chicago police officers are suing the city over claims they were demoted from the mayor's security detail when Rahm Emanuel took office because they weren't politically connected and aren't black.

"The color of your skin is your sin," the police commander told one of the plaintiffs when asked why he was being demoted and the black officers were not, according to the suit.

The suit, filed Monday in U.S. District Court in Illinois, contains explosive accusations that the officers had their civil rights violated after Emanuel took office last year.

The officers charge that shortly after Emanuel was elected in February 2011, the city government began to bring people associated with the Emanuel campaign on board -- both those who volunteered on Emanuel's security detail during the campaign and others who were "politically involved."

Within a few weeks, the suit says, most of the defendants were removed from the detail "without just cause or any explanation" and were demoted in title, rank and pay. Meanwhile, they allegedly were replaced by Emanuel's former security detail volunteers and others with a "political connection."

The demoted officers were sent to work in city police districts. Three of the 11 briefly retained their title, going to work on the detail for former mayor Richard M. Daley, but were soon removed from that detail as well and reassigned.

The Chicago Department of Law, in a brief written statement, rejected the claims.

"Any claim that the selection of the mayor's detail was based on political or other improper considerations is completely baseless and false," the statement said, adding that any hiring decisions were made by an interim superintendent and not Emanuel or his staff.

The suit claims the officers were removed in violation of an order known as the Shakman Decree, which prohibits political considerations in hiring. Further, the officers claim race was a factor, as the black officers on the mayor's security detail kept their jobs during the administration change.

Commander Brian Thompson, a defendant in the suit who is black, allegedly told one of the officers "the color of your skin is your sin" when the officer asked about the discrepancy.

The officers are seeking to be reinstated with their old title and salary, and are seeking unspecified damages.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/08/17/your-skin-is-your-sin-chicago-cops-sue-over-demotion-from-emanuel-detail/#ixzz23pTBc57h
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Your Skin Is Your Sin
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2012, 02:41:11 PM »
I like that this is happening. Because it is bringing awareness to this hypocrisy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2012, 02:47:30 PM »
I like that this is happening. Because it is bringing awareness to this hypocrisy.

And the more ironic thing is that all 11 officers are gay
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2012, 02:54:28 PM »
And the more ironic thing is that all 11 officers are gay

But are they black? Now, if they were black and gay, that would be like hitting the jackpot.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2012, 03:05:52 PM »
But are they black? Now, if they were black and gay, that would be like hitting the jackpot.

They would also have to be women to really hit the jackpot.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2012, 03:54:58 PM »
They would also have to be women to really hit the jackpot.

I've only known of one my whole life and belief me there was a damn good reason why she was a black
gay women. Not even a little 5'2 Mexican would have anything to do with this chick....dude...whatever.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2012, 04:04:46 PM »
I've only known of one my whole life and belief me there was a damn good reason why she was a black
gay women. Not even a little 5'2 Mexican would have anything to do with this chick....dude...whatever.

I am not talking about looks. From a political standpoint an untouchable person would be a Black female who was gay.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2012, 04:07:18 PM »
I am not talking about looks. From a political standpoint an untouchable person would be a Black female veteran who was gay.

Fixt.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2012, 04:13:10 PM »
I am not talking about looks. From a political standpoint an untouchable person would be a Black female  Disabled veteran who was gay.

Fixt.

Since we are adding.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2012, 04:20:35 PM »
I am not talking about looks. From a political standpoint an untouchable person would be a Black female who was gay.

Got it but my point is there is a really small percentage of gay black female. Its got to be a reason that is all kinds of fucked up for a black women to be gay.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2012, 04:24:32 PM »
Got it but my point is there is a really small percentage of gay black female. Its got to be a reason that is all kinds of fucked up for a black women to be gay.

Well we know the brother don't go downtown.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2012, 04:27:18 PM »
Well we know the brother don't go downtown.

Blacker the berry, sweeter the juice.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2012, 04:29:27 PM »

Not the one I was with. Worst lay I ever had-All she wanted was the white guy to go downtown.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2012, 04:49:09 PM »

She blacker than a motherfucker too.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

djsimp

« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2012, 04:57:03 PM »
She blacker than a motherfucker too.

Look at her... She know she ought to be ashamed of herself comin' out here lookin' like that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2012, 06:53:21 PM »
I am not talking about looks. From a political standpoint an untouchable person would be a undocumented Black female Disabled veteran who was gay and Muslim

Since we are adding.
Fixt
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

dallaswareagle

« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2012, 12:17:42 PM »
I am not talking about looks. From a political standpoint an untouchable person would be a undocumented Black female Disabled veteran who was gay and Muslim and a democrat.

Lets just go all the way.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2012, 10:17:39 PM »
I am not talking about looks. From a political standpoint an untouchable person would be a undocumented Black female Disabled veteran who was gay and Muslim and a democrat.

Lets just go all the way.
If this person were still in the workforce, even though disabled, add union member to the above and you have the baddest ass untouchable possible. This person could tell the Prez what to do. Kings and queens would step aside.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com