• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Herndon can fuck himself with a rusty frog gig
« on: August 16, 2012, 03:01:40 AM »
Assclown. 

Paige transfer good! 

Auburn bad!

He's a fucking neanderthal bama shill. 

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2012/08/how_about_putting_the_student.html#incart_river_default

Fuck him and feed him his own nuts.  Broiled.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: Herndon can fuck himself with a rusty frog gig
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2012, 06:00:08 AM »
I actually don't have a problem with what he wrote...although his reasoning behind why uat commit Darius Paige transferred to Foley is a little off, especially when you have the HC at his former school stating that assistant coach Pruitt told Paige that at Foley High (where his friend is the HC and the REC has a strong hold) that they'd take care of his academics enough to get him qualified.

Other than that, I didn't have a problem with the article.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Yoda

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2012, 08:52:05 PM »
I actually don't have a problem with what he wrote...although his reasoning behind why uat commit Darius Paige transferred to Foley is a little off, especially when you have the HC at his former school stating that assistant coach Pruitt told Paige that at Foley High (where his friend is the HC and the REC has a strong hold) that they'd take care of his academics enough to get him qualified.

Other than that, I didn't have a problem with the article.

Well are you making his point?  You don't think his prospective on the Turd recruit is off for a reason?  And from what I've heard about the Robinson grade change is that it was only one grade and if not changed he still would have qualified at AU.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A girl's legs are her best friends, but the best of friends must part.
-- Redd Foxx

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2012, 02:40:41 AM »
Well are you making his point?  You don't think his prospective on the Turd recruit is off for a reason?  And from what I've heard about the Robinson grade change is that it was only one grade and if not changed he still would have qualified at AU.
If that's the case, then expect to see #5 playing some this year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs