Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Clemson fan trash talkin

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Clemson fan trash talkin
« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2012, 12:12:47 PM »
Fuck that noise and fuck them with Thayer Evans dick a million times!  They have always been shitheads, all the way back to when that prick of a Bhar Boy Dan Ford was their coach with his cheating ways!  He brought his bama ways up there and they embraced it and have been that way ever since.  It got worse last year when they beat us for the first time in 50 years and now they think they own AU.....PPPPFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT  The only time I will ever pull for them is if they play bama.

When they came to JHS in 2010, they were some of the nicest visiting fans I can recall. Me and Simp got drunk with some old dude from Clemson before the game. Had 4 of them sitting behind me and even after we came from behind and won, they shook my hand and said "good game. Guess we'll see yall next year in Clemson. Oh, and beat SC next week! Good luck.".....super duper nice. If that had happened to MY team, I know I would have been PISSED. I work with a couple too who were always nice up until last year. I saw the big attitude change when they won last year and Dabo gave his glorious "I'm high on cocaine" speech.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 12:14:37 PM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2012, 12:16:32 PM »
Yeah, the old man Clemson was alright in my book. Its unfortunate that Clemson has now been
infected with the bammer virus.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2012, 12:20:01 PM »
I grew up around several and have encountered many that are flat out dicks. They acted a lot like bama fans do.  They think they are better than they are, not realizing that if they were in the SEC they would be a middle tier program.   There may be some good ones, but most I have met are not.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2012, 12:24:28 PM »
Yeah, the old man Clemson was alright in my book. Its unfortunate that Clemson has now been
infected with the bammer virus.

He just wanted to get you drunk and feel your naughty parts.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

djsimp

« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2012, 12:26:41 PM »
He just wanted to get you drunk and feel your naughty parts.

Thats what I get for trusting GH to watch my back.

Wait...........that was a poor choice of words.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2012, 01:00:17 PM »
I am embarrassed to admit that I watched almost half of this. A few parts of it could have been amusing had he been smart enough to deliver better material. Could he have been on his way to Huntsville for a rocket scientist convention? My bet IS..........no. He needs a noogie.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2012, 01:11:47 PM »

Nuff said.

That's one cool lookin cat right there.

Wonder where he hangs out?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2012, 01:12:37 PM »
Thats what I get for trusting GH to watch my back.

Wait...........that was a poor choice of words.

Tis a secret no more. I set you up. That old Clemson dude sure did like you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

djsimp

« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2012, 03:01:15 PM »

What do tigers dream of when they take their little tiger snooze? Do they dream of mauling zebras, or Halle Berry in her Catwoman suit? Don't you worry your pretty striped head, we're gonna get you back to Tyson and your cozy tiger bed. And then we're gonna find our best friend Doug, and then we're gonna give him a best friend hug. Doug, Doug, oh, Doug, Dougie, Dougie, Doug, Doug! But if he's been murdered by crystal meth tweakers,
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2012, 05:22:29 PM »
Fuck that noise and fuck them with Thayer Evans dick a million times!  They have always been shitheads, all the way back to when that prick of a Bhar Boy Dan Ford was their coach with his cheating ways!  He brought his bama ways up there and they embraced it and have been that way ever since.  It got worse last year when they beat us for the first time in 50 years and now they think they own AU.....PPPPFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT  The only time I will ever pull for them is if they play bama.

<3 you.

Fuck Clemson. They also steal.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"That's what." -She

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2012, 06:22:35 PM »

From the fucked up look in that things eyes, I'd wager it could be found in a fudge packer type of bar.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

JR4AU

« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2012, 12:56:39 PM »
climpsumtom is a fucking moron.  Trash talk, well good trash talk, has an element of truth, or fact.   His had an element of a 3rd grade douchbag making up shit about his neighbor before a back yard nerf game.   Hard for me to believe he wastes his time actually making youtube vids like that, and worse, he thinks they're entertaining or funny. 

:facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2012, 06:30:11 PM »
climpsumtom is a fudgeing moron.  Trash talk, well good trash talk, has an element of truth, or fact.   His had an element of a 3rd grade douchbag making up shoot about his neighbor before a back yard nerf game.   Hard for me to believe he wastes his time actually making youtube vids like that, and worse, he thinks they're entertaining or funny. 

:facepalm:
Poor numnut trying to make a name for himself. Will prob start a web site as soon as he can afford the hosting fee. He was on yahoo radio this am (sat) being interviewed by the weekend host. They obviously needed to fill up some time. He is such a moron that I predict that he makes it big by doing this.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2012, 03:42:05 PM »
Poor numnut trying to make a name for himself. Will prob start a web site as soon as he can afford the hosting fee. He was on yahoo radio this am (sat) being interviewed by the weekend host. They obviously needed to fill up some time. He is such a moron that I predict that he makes it big by doing this.

He apparently knows the format.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.