Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Official Welcome to New Members.

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
Re: Official Welcome to New Members.
« Reply #40 on: August 15, 2012, 11:35:48 PM »
Yes... yes we are all well aware.  It doesn't count when its the same pussy 25,000 times.

It doesn't hurt to have an imagination.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #41 on: August 16, 2012, 12:09:13 AM »
Yes... yes we are all well aware.  It doesn't count when its the same pussy 25,000 times.

But enough about marriage...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #42 on: August 16, 2012, 12:09:17 AM »
It doesn't hurt to have an imagination.
or a fleshlite.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #43 on: August 16, 2012, 12:49:52 AM »
Thank you, thank you...I think. Been a lurker about a year and don't say a lot. Just watching and learning the proper way to humiliate my fellow employees. Y'all are the best teachers. Will try to get more involved . Yes, I do have a keen car. I wept when I saw what happen to I believe dallas'. Not easily offended but there is one thing that disgusts me about some here. Only a pussy would mix fine burbunz with a coke product. Will the fisting of my dog take place in the keen car? That's where I usually do it.

You may just make it around here......
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #44 on: August 16, 2012, 06:11:53 AM »
Another word of warning...all you newbies better listen the fuck up...If you present yourself as an Auburn fan, but you're eventually outed as being an inbred, retarded, goat fuckin bammer...you will be raped over the coals, tarred, feathered & you'll eventually go crying back to whatever cesspool of a message board that you call home (like woolly wool al, or whatever the fuck it's called).

That being said, welcome mutha fuckas. I hope you stick around because it's all fun and games in this place...even when someone gets hurt (that's when the real entertainment begins).
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #45 on: August 16, 2012, 09:45:19 AM »
You fuckers are slowing the site down for me.  Now piss off.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #46 on: August 16, 2012, 09:52:15 AM »
Another word of warning...all you newbies better listen the fuck up...If you present yourself as an Auburn fan, but you're eventually outed as being an inbred, retarded, goat fuckin bammer...you will be raped over the coals, tarred, feathered & you'll eventually go crying back to whatever cesspool of a message board that you call home (like woolly wool al, or whatever the fuck it's called).

That being said, welcome mutha fuckas. I hope you stick around because it's all fun and games in this place...even when someone gets hurt (that's when the real entertainment begins).

Cue the Birmingham thread......
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #47 on: August 16, 2012, 09:58:58 AM »
Cue the Birmingham thread......

That was cued on post one of this thread.

dumbass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

GH2001

« Reply #48 on: August 16, 2012, 10:01:54 AM »

That was cued on post one of this thread.

dumbass.

Yeah, but was totally relevant to Prowler's post.

And how do you remember this shit without going back and reading everytime? Memory of gold I tell ya.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #49 on: August 16, 2012, 10:03:16 AM »
And how do you remember this shit without going back and reading everytime? Memory of gold I tell ya.

I can't remember my name or age half the time but I'm all over shit that has no consequence in the real world.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

GH2001

« Reply #50 on: August 16, 2012, 10:04:32 AM »
I can't remember my name or age half the time but I'm all over shit that has no consequence in the real world.

What is this thread about again?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #51 on: August 16, 2012, 12:38:40 PM »
As the owner of one of the two (official) pussies on this board, I resent the connection between pussies and shitastic taste in mixed drinks.

I am sure you meant to say "nutless wonder".
I stand corrected. However I sit to pee.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #52 on: August 16, 2012, 01:44:13 PM »

Come again?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #53 on: August 16, 2012, 01:48:05 PM »
Come again?

If he sits to pee, then he probably doesn't get to cum that often.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #54 on: August 16, 2012, 02:29:48 PM »

your Avatar is gay and is not keen, (at all)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

GH2001

« Reply #55 on: August 16, 2012, 02:30:44 PM »
your Avatar is gay.

I don't know about ghey, but it certainly isn't keen.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #56 on: August 16, 2012, 02:42:09 PM »
I don't know about ghey, but it certainly isn't keen.

There can only be one.

« Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 02:44:17 PM by dallaswareagle »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #57 on: August 16, 2012, 03:27:20 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #58 on: August 16, 2012, 06:14:30 PM »
What ever happened to Logan Adams? I meant to ask if there was any relation to my all-time favorite Adams; the man they called Grizzly. Fuck John Wayne. Grizzly Adams was ten times the man John Wayne was. I loved every one of his movies. He was a man's man, by God, and not in one of those new age Brokeback Mountain kind of ways. John Wayne's forte was killing Indians and Mexicans, and he was damn good at it. But seriously, who hasn't killed a Indian or Mexican. You know what sets Grizzly Adams apart from the rest? He befriended a goddamn grizzly bear. Name another motherfucker that's done that.

That being said, welcome Logan Young. Post often.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #59 on: August 16, 2012, 07:06:30 PM »
You know what sets Grizzly Adams apart from the rest? He befriended a goddamn grizzly bear. Name another motherfucker that's done that.

I know a guy who befriended a buffalo and punched a cougar.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin