Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Portal Time Again

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Portal Time Again
« Reply #80 on: April 25, 2024, 11:12:58 AM »
I love our local Bammer sports talk show.  ARN Alabama Radio Network

Their take this morning.  Lambert-Smith only had 2 catches in his last 4 games.  Something was wrong there. Maybe he's the problem.  I guess we'll find out.

Alabama center, Brockemeyer, leaving.  There's a ton of centers in the portal and every one of them would walk barefoot over hot coals to play for the Tide.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
Members reacted funny:
WiregrassTiger,
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #81 on: April 25, 2024, 03:04:13 PM »

Their take this morning.  Lambert-Smith only had 2 catches in his last 4 games.  Something was wrong there. Maybe he's the problem.  I guess we'll find out.

Alabama center, Brockemeyer, leaving.  There's a ton of centers in the portal and every one of them would walk barefoot over hot coals to play for the Tide.
This is part of what will make the 3 loss meltdown so satisfying to watch.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #82 on: April 25, 2024, 03:15:47 PM »
This is part of what will make the 3 loss meltdown so satisfying to watch.

All indications are that they're getting pretty razor thin in the O-line room at the Crapstoned.  They had a center transfer from Warshington with Deebur, but he's out for "non-football related issues". If it were still Lord Saybinz, there are no non-football related issues. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

jmar

« Reply #83 on: April 25, 2024, 07:37:13 PM »

Yeah just his comments about bringing in this veteran presence for all of this young talent just makes me suspicious...

...because that's not what selfish all about me receivers generally have in mind.

Only a month ago Lambert- Smith is listed as PSU's #1 on the depth chart at slot receiver. He has NFL QB prospect Drew Allar as his battery mate. Why would he leave the comforts of that situation for a program trying to re-find its footing?
This just doesn't make sense and losing Elba RB Alvin Henderson only a couple of weeks ago to PSU just doesn't figure into this equation.

https://www.on3.com/teams/auburn-tigers/news/transfer-wr-keandre-lambert-smith-commits-to-auburn/
« Last Edit: April 25, 2024, 08:51:59 PM by jmar »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions