Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Brian Battie

Brian Battie
« on: May 18, 2024, 04:26:10 PM »
Seeing stuff out there on social media that he may have been shot in the head. If true, terrible.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Don't rush me, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: Brian Battie
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2024, 09:40:39 PM »
Apparently his brother was killed in the same shooting. Bad stuff.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: Today at 03:07:43 PM »
Just saw the story on the Fox home page, so it's making the rounds nationally.  Quoted Hugh Freeze saying things took a turn for the worse last night, and he's still on a ventilator. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #3 on: Today at 03:43:47 PM »
Just saw the story on the Fox home page, so it's making the rounds nationally.  Quoted Hugh Freeze saying things took a turn for the worse last night, and he's still on a ventilator.

I hate it.  Personal beefs should be settled with a fist fight as a last resort.  Not with cowardice like this.

Hope he pulls through.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: Today at 04:07:04 PM »
I hate it.  Personal beefs should be settled with a fist fight as a last resort.  Not with cowardice like this.

Hope he pulls through.

Such a different time.  Back in my day....you young whipper snappers....you could look around your high school parking lot and see numerous trucks with gun racks and 2-3 guns in them.  Nobody pulled them out to settle a beef, or go in and shoot up the school. 

I was a senior when me and Phil Owens threw hands in the 7-Eleven parking lot.  I'm sure it was over something vital to national security, like maybe he said something about my girlfriend.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #5 on: Today at 04:13:02 PM »
Such a different time.  Back in my day....you young whipper snappers....you could look around your high school parking lot and see numerous trucks with gun racks and 2-3 guns in them.  Nobody pulled them out to settle a beef, or go in and shoot up the school. 

I was a senior when me and Phil Owens threw hands in the 7-Eleven parking lot.  I'm sure it was over something vital to national security, like maybe he said something about my girlfriend.

I’m sorry he whooped your ass in front of your former girlfriend. It happens.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: Today at 04:28:32 PM »
I’m sorry he whooped your ass in front of your former girlfriend. It happens.

She wasn't there, so you just shut up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #7 on: Today at 04:45:42 PM »

Hope he pulls through.
While I agree, many people just can’t seem to take an ass whipping, today.

Snags is a prime example. I’d fold that motherfucker up like a 4th grade love letter and he knows it. You think he’d show up for an ass whipping appointment? I’ve certainly tried.

I have attempted to engage with Token on numerous occasions but there is zero interest from him in handling it like a man. Anytime he hears that I’m around, he refuses to take his uniform off. One time I was up there on business for a week and he even slept in his uniform. He wore it all weekend. He played golf in it and went out on a date, with some guy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #8 on: Today at 05:26:51 PM »
While I agree, many people just can’t seem to take an ass whipping, today.

Snags is a prime example. I’d fold that motherfucker up like a 4th grade love letter and he knows it. You think he’d show up for an ass whipping appointment? I’ve certainly tried.

I have attempted to engage with Token on numerous occasions but there is zero interest from him in handling it like a man. Anytime he hears that I’m around, he refuses to take his uniform off. One time I was up there on business for a week and he even slept in his uniform. He wore it all weekend. He played golf in it and went out on a date, with some guy.

Referencing The Andy Griffith Show story lines doesn't make you look any tougher.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #9 on: Today at 05:40:59 PM »
Referencing The Andy Griffith Show story lines doesn't make you look any tougher.
Sometimes, I borrow material. But not often. Most of my stuff is original. Unlike…well, you know.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

jmar

« Reply #10 on: Today at 06:52:32 PM »
Thankfully Mr. Izamoto settled that beef. 'Barney have bones like chicken.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions