Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

How I spent this summer!

Come Honor Face

• Are you serious??
Re: How I spent this summer!
« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2012, 01:51:21 PM »

let me tell ya, I was the one doing the act with granny and even I about gagged when I made her toungue her own fiber shit filled diaper as she double clicked her mouse moaning "maldives" over and over again.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"you'll be a winner today, pick a fight with a 4 year old"

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2012, 02:04:39 PM »
If this thread had a theme it would be win. #winning

I got a fever. And the only prescription...is more win in this thread.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2012, 06:20:06 PM »
let me tell ya, I was the one doing the act with granny and even I about gagged when I made her toungue her own fiber shit filled diaper as she double clicked her mouse moaning "maldives" over and over again.
Was that before or after she took out her teeth? I can't remember since I was too busy wack...I mean, filming everything.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2012, 06:26:32 PM »
I got a laugh when she removed her false teeth, put them in her hand, and nibbled your nuts with them. The look on your face was priceless. You were close to puking when she started chowing down on the scat soaked Depends, then you suddenly changed to a "what in the fuck?" expression when she broke out the dentures.

I expected the old woman to reek, but she smelled like a mixture of Metamucil and arthritis ointment.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."