Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

A case for forced sterilization

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
A case for forced sterilization
« on: August 10, 2012, 11:07:31 PM »
I have been following this story - Liberty County is just west of where we live now. 

This article does not mention this, but both of these fucktard "parents" have had their parental rights terminated with regards to FIVE OTHER CHILDREN.  Having parental rights revoked should mean an automatic sterilization - if the court has decided on a preponderance of the evidence that you are not fit to parent the kids you have, then that means you DO NOT GET TO HAVE ANY MORE FUCKING KIDS.  Or animals.  Or fish.  Or houseplants.  OR anything else that might be dependent on your sorry fucking ass to care for it.  If this does not warrant having your fucking nuts cut off with a rusty knife and/or your fucking uterus removed via your left nostril, then I am not sure what does.

HOLY FUCK!!!!!!  This makes me SO FUCKING MAD!!!!!!!!!

Authorities have arrested the convicted child abuser who is the purported father of a baby discovered this week by authorities in a filthy Liberty County home.

Aaron Michael Parker, 34, was located Friday and arrested on a probation violation. He remains in the Liberty County jail.

He and Mabel Jo Larsen, who said she is the child's mother, pleaded guilty a year ago to injury to a child and both were sentenced to three years of community supervision.

According to Liberty County court documents, Parker violated his probation twice last month: On July 5 for testing positive for methamphetamine and benzodiazepine, a controlled substance. He then failed to appear for an administrative hearing on July 24.

Liberty County's chief supervision officer filed an application for a probation violation arrest warrant on Wednesday morning, the day after the 1-year-old was found with roaches crawling on her. The home was littered with feces and debris. A judge approved the warrant for Parker's arrest on Wednesday.

Deputies have been seeking Parker for questioning since late Tuesday, according to Capt. Rex Evans of the Liberty County Sheriff's Office.

Larsen, 32, remains in the Liberty County jail on a probation violation for driving while intoxicated and drug possession from a January arrest in Montgomery County, a bond forfeiture in those cases and a new cruelty to animals charge.

Authorities were responding to an animal abuse complaint at the rural residence on Tuesday evening when they discovered the baby along with dozens of sickly dogs and cats as well as a dead horse.  [NOTE:  THE AUTHORITIES FOUND DEAD HORSES AND DOGS LYING IN THE YARD.  THIRTY ANIMALS WERE REMOVED IN SHITASTIC CONDITION.  THE CHILD WAS ALONE IN THE HOUSE - THE FUCKING "PARENTS" HAD FLED AND LEFT THAT BABY MALNOURISHED AND DEHYDRATED ALONE IN A FUCKING TRAILER IN 100+ DEGREE HEAT, AND COVERED IN SHIT AND FLIES.]

Child Protective Services officials removed five other children from the same address in October 2009 after Parker's then-10-year-old daughter was found by a neighbor, malnourished and bruised, as she attempted to run away. That's when CPS officials opened an investigation, which led to the criminal child abuse charges.

CPS officials had no knowledge of a new baby in the household, agency spokeswoman Gwen Carter said.

Larsen told investigators that the girl was born in July 2011. Whether officers of the court - the couple's criminal lawyers, prosecutors or the judge - knew about the then-newborn in August 2011 when Larsen and Parker pleaded guilty to child abuse is unclear.

A judge granted the state emergency custody of the baby, who is in foster care. A full hearing is scheduled next week.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Re: A case for forced sterilization
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2012, 10:10:36 AM »
You don't hear the name Mabel anymore. Someone should bring it back.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Token

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2012, 10:16:43 AM »
They should be concreted up to their knees, and have a steam roller moving less than 1/2 mph set on the path in front of them.  Give them a spoon and 30 minutes to cut their legs off or be slowly ran over by the steam roller.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2012, 11:01:44 AM »
They should be concreted up to their knees, and have a steam roller moving less than 1/2 mph set on the path in front of them.  Give them a spoon and 30 minutes to cut their legs off or be slowly ran over by the steam roller.

I would pay up to $100 to watch that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2012, 04:07:23 PM »
Just euthanize the fuckers and save the money. :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions