Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Finally Done

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Finally Done
« on: August 10, 2012, 10:48:40 AM »
If you follow the NBA's at all, you've grown sick of Dwight Howard's childish trade talk for the last seemingly 10 years.  Well, he got his wish when he was dealt to the Lakers in a 4 team trade.  I have actually always been a Dwight Howard fan.  He's a freak of nature with that physique and always looked like he was having fun on the court plus, he used to do some pretty funny commercials.  But he's turned a ton of people off with his crybaby attitude.  Anyway, it certainly changed the face of the Lakers with Howard going there and Steve Nash running the point now.  Bittersweet for me because I've hated Kobe and the Lakers forever...but Steve Nash has always been my favorite player in the league to watch.

The Magic look like they screwed the pooch because on paper, they got squat in return for a superstar.  Andrew Bynum went to the Sixers while Andrew Iguodalaguadola-inator went to teh Nuggets, I believe. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Finally Done
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2012, 11:54:03 AM »
If you follow the NBA's at all, you've grown sick of Dwight Howard's childish trade talk for the last seemingly 10 years.  Well, he got his wish when he was dealt to the Lakers in a 4 team trade.  I have actually always been a Dwight Howard fan.  He's a freak of nature with that physique and always looked like he was having fun on the court plus, he used to do some pretty funny commercials.  But he's turned a ton of people off with his crybaby attitude.  Anyway, it certainly changed the face of the Lakers with Howard going there and Steve Nash running the point now.  Bittersweet for me because I've hated Kobe and the Lakers forever...but Steve Nash has always been my favorite player in the league to watch.

The Magic look like they screwed the pooch because on paper, they got squat in return for a superstar.  Andrew Bynum went to the Sixers while Andrew Iguodalaguadola-inator went to teh Nuggets, I believe.

Dude held an entire franchise hostrage over a trade. Thats too much power for a player to have. At one point in the season he also said he wouldn't play anymore unless Van Gundy was fired. And the owners were siding with him! Sorry, I don't care how good you are. That's entirely too much power for a professional sports player to have not named Michael Jordan, Peyton Manning or Babe Ruth.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Re: Finally Done
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2012, 05:08:27 PM »
And it's not going to help the Laker's.  They are not a non-scoring center and a no D point guard away from the championship.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.