Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Rutgers to the SEC... Ha...Haha... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
Rutgers to the SEC... Ha...Haha... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
« on: August 08, 2012, 05:21:29 PM »
*OH* /wiping away tears of laughter/  Damn, these people are fucking nuts...

http://rutgers.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=642&tid=156840986&mid=156840986&sid=988&style=2

Scarlet Nation,

Ok don't believe the hype. The SEC is not stopping at 14 teams, no way, no how. They are going to get to 16, the question is just when. Most insiders believe within the next two years and/or when they kick off the SEC network. My following "scenarios" are the latest relating to the SEC conference expansion. Rest assured, as has been stated on this board for the past month, RU is definitely in play here - here's how:

[snip]

3) In a New York Minute (Rutgers):  The scenario which would go down as the most innovative and bold conference move to date. Could the SEC really head North to welcome New York City and its attractive television market? You bet it could. Mike Slive is not afraid to go outside the norm. With the pending SEC network, a dip into the Big Apple and surrounding area could monopolize the whole East Coast and Southern Region of college football - from Lady Liberty all the way down to Houston's Gulf Coast. Combining RU with another strong school could make the SEC into an NFL-type cash machine and leave the B1G and the ACC in the dust. The question is, will the ACC and B1G beat them to it by offering RU? UConn surely gets left out in this scenario.

Outcome: Quite possible if the Boomer Sooner scenario doesn't play out and if the anticipated numbers are confirmed for the pending SEC network. It is more realistic then people are led to believe if RU is combined with another school.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Even the other Rutgers fans are bashing this guy...

/snort/ 

**snickers**
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
Re: Rutgers to the SEC... Ha...Haha... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2012, 05:25:21 PM »
Re: SEC and RU: Expansion Update Reply

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry.  There is NO WAY RU will ever be in the SEC.  The cultures and football are just way too different.  Listen to the college station on XM Radio - Paul Feinbaum.  That will never happen.  Katie Holmes isn't calling me either.

If it does, I'm all in.

:rofl:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2012, 05:26:42 PM »
It is more realistic then people are led to believe if RU is combined with another school.

*OH* /wiping away tears of laughter/  Damn, these people are fudgeing nuts...

http://rutgers.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=642&tid=156840986&mid=156840986&sid=988&style=2

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Even the other Rutgers fans are bashing this guy...

/snort/ 

**snickers**

The only way this happens is by "combined with another school" he really means "we are absorbed by Notre Dame and Oklahoma to become the Scarlet Irishooners".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2012, 05:49:12 PM »
Scarlet Irishooners.   :bugs:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2012, 09:13:34 AM »
Scarlet Irishooners.   :bugs:

Didn't they win the Grey Cup a few years back?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum