I got some frosting for ya.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
Re: Truck For Sale
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2012, 09:20:15 PM »
Yeah.  When is it? 
I got some frosting for ya.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2012, 01:54:30 PM »
Sold!  And replaced with something really keen.

You damned cheapskates.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2012, 02:05:13 PM »

You damned cheapskates.

a Mustang with oil splattered on it?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2012, 03:17:48 PM »

You damned cheapskates.

Something smaller with a small velvet lined box for your balls?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2012, 03:20:07 PM »
Something smaller with a small velvet lined box for your balls?

Hey!  My balls are still in my scrote, though they are not technically attached to anything anymore.

'07 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon.  I filled up today and when the pump cut off at 17 gallons I thought, "Wait, is that it?"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2012, 03:21:53 PM »
Hey!  My balls are still in my scrote, though they are not technically attached to anything anymore.

'07 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon.  I filled up today and when the pump cut off at 17 gallons I thought, "Wait, is that it?"

You'll miss it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2012, 03:23:34 PM »
You'll miss it.

I did used to like passing ricers uphill while hauling the boat.  Don't believe that is going to be happening anymore.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #28 on: August 20, 2012, 03:29:50 PM »
Well at least post a pic of your new ride. I mean its no mustang......
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #29 on: August 20, 2012, 04:06:08 PM »

I wouldn’t. Trust me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2012, 11:43:36 AM »

At the risk of opening myself up to photoshop hell and copious amounts of ridicule....

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #31 on: August 22, 2012, 11:56:34 AM »
Sweet ride.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #32 on: August 22, 2012, 01:13:52 PM »
At the risk of opening myself up to photoshop hell and copious amounts of ridicule....

That's cute. What's with the Amigo back end? Did you get a hard top too?

The black wheels give it a more manly look at least.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #33 on: August 22, 2012, 01:17:17 PM »

Why did you park it out in front of Sam Druckers General store? Waiting on the girls? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

« Reply #34 on: August 22, 2012, 02:11:30 PM »
Why did you park it out in front of Sam Druckers General store? Waiting on the girls?

Grabbin' breakfast this morning.  While I was there decided to open the top up and take a pic.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #35 on: August 22, 2012, 02:32:36 PM »

SOOOOOO cute. I wanted one when I was sixteen.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"That's what." -She

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #36 on: August 22, 2012, 02:33:39 PM »

Mark...that left one.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #37 on: August 22, 2012, 03:13:25 PM »
It started with a whisper...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

« Reply #38 on: August 22, 2012, 03:17:13 PM »

Lot's of girls "experiment" at that age.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #39 on: August 22, 2012, 03:32:27 PM »
Lot's of girls "experiment" at that age.

That's why I wanted it. If that isn't a pussy getter...I don't know what is! :)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"That's what." -She