Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Buwwdawg tickets?

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Buwwdawg tickets?
« on: November 15, 2012, 11:24:52 AM »
A good friend of mine just asked me if I knew of anyone that would donate tickets to this weekend's game for a co-worker of his.  The guy wants to take his kid and I don't think either of them have been to a game before.

Anyone have 2 extras this weekend that they would consider donating for a good cause?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Buwwdawg tickets?
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2012, 01:07:15 PM »
A good friend of mine just asked me if I knew of anyone that would donate tickets to this weekend's game for a co-worker of his.  The guy wants to take his kid and I don't think either of them have been to a game before.

Anyone have 2 extras this weekend that they would consider donating for a good cause?

Tell him to look on the ground like everyone else.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."